I seeee you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I seeee you!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:16 pm

I was on a rocky cliff by the ocean. Lots of people around. I'm interacting with them. Talking about the stormy sea that is bashing against the cliff and how the ships try to make it to port but the sea is too rough and the last one crashed.
This is somehow a continuation but I don't remember the in-between bits.

I'm in a room also with lots of people. The room was pretty large and reminds me of an enclosed porch (how it felt) because it was surrounded by windows and felt like it was outside. It was night. There was a bed near the North window (the window directly in front of the bed is west). There was a woman I don't know at all and I'm talking to her. We all hear this horrible almost demonic cry/screech that was like a bird call. I'm looking out the North window and there is a pine forest beyond the yard and between the room and the forest was a dead tree. The woman told me not to call back to the creature who made the call (she gave a reason that I don't remember and I ignored her). I called back in the exact same way and as I did I saw a small grey owl in the dead tree and it turned it's head and looked directly at me with HUGE (like I was looking through binoculars because of how near to my face they looked) Yellow Eyes and there was an understanding that he was saying with his eyes that "I see you, I know you made the call and I'll be coming back" Then immediately flew away. I got in bed with the woman who was already in the bed and I covered myself with the blankets to sleep.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I seeee you!!

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 am

Hi Again HF. Again these are my impressions: The first dream seems to represent tumultuous times and absent loved ones.(your husband maybe?) and I think it's a call to prayer. That is good, because when He calls to prayer or warns of danger, He will hear and deliver. In the second dream the room with many windows seems to be a place of revelation, and the woman who speaks to you may be an angel. Her advice is good, don't call out to any entity you don't know is of God. It sounds like a warning to be careful what you allow in your life. getting in bed with someone is a picture of joining with them in some way. Agreement? Empathy of some sort? Taking up someone elses offense? (these are just examples of things we do all the time without thinking, but that have a huge influence on us.) Does any of this strike a nerve?

Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 am

Thanks J, yeah it does. I will pray!! I know that Yah has delivered me from so much already and made null and void the works of the enemy through evil minded people against me and my family on many occasions.

I felt that her advice was good, but I often ignore. My husband will tell me not to do something and I do it anyway and he's always right. I believe that the entity could be me relying not on God.

Yeah, I am involved in some causes.

Thanks J :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum