the four winds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the four winds

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 pm

what do the four winds represent? i had a dream that my pastor was taking me through a pathway in my old school and i had to go through a narrow window. when i got through the window fell and broke ( i wasn;t hurt) and he said "the four winds" those were the only words he spoke in the dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the four winds

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 pm

I have not taken the accuracy test, but I would like to respond to this dream.

The road to heaven is narrow, so I believe that is what the pathway represents, you are on the narrow path towards heaven.

I believe the window breaking represents how some people will barely make it into heaven, i.e. the window breaking will not allow them to pass through.

The four winds, are referenced several times in the Bible. I did a search on Bible Gateway, and these verses came from the search.

1. Jeremiah 49:36
    I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarters of the heavens; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam's exiles do not go.
    Jeremiah 49:35-37 (in Context) Jeremiah 49 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Ezekiel 37:9
    Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.' "
    Ezekiel 37:8-10 (in Context) Ezekiel 37 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Daniel 7:2
    Daniel said: "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea.
    Daniel 7:1-3 (in Context) Daniel 7 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Daniel 8:8
    The goat became very great, but at the height of his power his large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.
    Daniel 8:7-9 (in Context) Daniel 8 (Whole Chapter)
  5. Daniel 11:4
    After he has appeared, his empire will be broken up and parceled out toward the four winds of heaven. It will not go to his descendants, nor will it have the power he exercised, because his empire will be uprooted and given to others.
    Daniel 11:3-5 (in Context) Daniel 11 (Whole Chapter)
  6. Zechariah 2:6
    "Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north," declares the LORD, "for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven," declares the LORD.
    Zechariah 2:5-7 (in Context) Zechariah 2 (Whole Chapter)
  7. Matthew 24:31
    And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
    Matthew 24:30-32 (in Context) Matthew 24 (Whole Chapter)
  8. Mark 13:27
    And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.
    Mark 13:26-28 (in Context) Mark 13 (Whole Chapter)
  9. Revelation 7:1
    [ 144,000 Sealed ] After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
    Revelation 7:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 7 (Whole Chapter)

I believe that your dream is showing you after all of the elect "pass through" the narrow path, some barely making it, and others able to go through easy, the access to the rapture will be cut off. The Angels are going to collect from the four winds, and then they will hold back the four winds.

Please pray about this, because as I have said, I have not taken the accuracy test.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top