Little Snake (repost)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Snake (repost)

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi everyone,

Its been awhile since I have posted. I have really missed the site! I haven't been having any dreams lately, but I wanted to post a dream that my mother had recently. Before I post that dream, I am going to post the dream that she had before, in the case they they could possibly be interrelated. It is as follows:

My mother had a dream last night that there were two big cages with two big python sized snakes in them. She said one was black, and the other was brown. They were like rattlesnakes. She said they had big heads like the diamonback snakes. Anyway, a baby came toddling around the cages, she turned and saw it and she said, it alarmed her and she called the baby away from the cage. She said she looked away, and then she looked back, the baby was in the cage. It was touching the snakes and everything. But the snake didn't do anything to it. She said she grabbed the baby from out of the cage, and shut the door, then the snake started rattling. She said after she got the baby out, she felt fine, she looked the baby over to make sure it wasn't hurt, and that was the end of the dream. Any insight?

Ok.........now the new dream is about a little green snake with a red stripe on its back. She said it was very small, like the size of a garden snake. And she said it came to her and opened its mouth like it was about to strike. When it did, It only had one fang, and it bit her on the tip of her finger. She said she looked at it like, what? LOL...anyway, she was wondering was there any significance in the little snake having one fang and biting her on the tip of her finger.

I have noticed a lot of people have been having dreams about snakes lately. What is the significance with this, I know the snake represents the enemy in a lot of things. Would this have something to do with us living in the end times?

Lovelywomanofvirtue

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Little Snake (repost)

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am

snakes can be lies gossip etc,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:32 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
The first dream reminds me of this Bible verse:
"And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp,and the waned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain:for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of God,as the waters cover the sea."(Isaiah11,8-9.)

Snake may mean:Satan,earthly sensual wisdom,enemy,criticism and gossip,divination if python or constrictor etc.
Please don't forget,it also depends on the context of the dream.Please ask,or your mother ask the Holy Spirit for revelation.
If what I said is not what the Lord says,please toss it.
Godd bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 am

So your mother was not hurt by the snake bite?

I'm not an interpreter but I just recently had a dream with a little red and white snake biting me on my finger tip. I did receive revelation on that dream but it might not represent the same thing for your moms case. Like they say, it depends on the context of the dream. But I was just curious if your mother felt physical pain.... Like a sting or a pinch?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 am

I had posted some thoughts regarding this dream last night but I must have fallen asleep before hitting the 'send' button...

I think the first dream points to potential problems that are contained so can't really do any harm. Your mother gets involved with something or someone that is in trouble but she helps get them back on their feet.

I had the same question as Angelwings, or at least similar - has your mother felt any pain since that dream? Snakes can represent a spiritual attack that takes the form of physical pain. The point of the bite is the area to watch. So in this case, it's possible that she might get a minor injury on her finger or hand (If she hasn't already).

Does any of this sound like what's going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 am

Ditte3 - What is your reference for the above definitions?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Lola,
In some ways i think that this dream, with the baby is me...because she is worried about me and my relationship. Sorry I am answering so late...

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top