guidance guidance guidance pls.. pls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

guidance guidance guidance pls.. pls.

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 am

Hi, I dont know what to do.
please pray i get a job soon. i feel i am going no where. nothing is happening. i feel stranded alone.
I cant hear the Lord, even my dreams are not as much anymore.
im tired.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guidance guidance guidance pls.. pls.

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 pm

?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Sister, you have so much worry in your life. God wants you to relax and trust in Him, in His goodness. The Lord allows us to be tested, BUT He also measures each test, and gives us extra grace, or takes some of the trial away.

It's almost like satan has gotten your head, and is holding it in between his hands and moving it back and forth in a no motion. He's telling you no, you won't get a job, no you won't hear from God, no you can't dream anymore, although those messages come to you in the form of "I" ....I can't get a job, etc....

You must bind up and rebuke satan, because he will devour you if he gets the chance. You must pray and release good things in your life. Release blessing, courage, provision, relationship with God, dreams being restored or whatever else you feel needs to be released in your life. I would suggest that you do this loud and out loud so satan can hear you, and it will help build up your Spirit to hear you release these things upon yourself.

God has a plan for you, but you are in a hurry has He not said he will be there? Has he not said that he is your provision? Has he not said that he is the goodness of your life? Has he not said you will go through trials and tribulation, but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world? Has he not said I will never leave you nor forsake you?

Spend extra time in God's Word, praying and looking to Him. He will show you the way, where you need to go. Pray to the Lord that you be sensitive to his timing, in your job search, so you won't miss what he has for you.

God is going to come through, and show out for you. The Lord will always be with you.

Bless you!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Good word SCGirlygrl!!!

I also want to add that you HAVE to know that God loves you. When you think about the love that God has for you, you HAVE to know that he desires more for you than you could ever desire for yourself. I love this scripture:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

God's plan is to prosper...if you are NOT prospering, then the enemy is at hand and you have to understand your position in Christ which is RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! YOU are the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. Because of this position, you have a right to prosper...you have a right to have a job...you have a right to be provided for.

God loves you Sister in Christ...HE LOVES YOU!! Jesus took lack and poverty to the cross and became poor so that we could be rich.

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. (2 Corinthians 8:9)

God IS speaking to you, but you are so full of fear that you can't hear him. Go to God and have a heart to heart with him and tell Him all about your fears...tell him that you don't trust Him right now and that you need his help. I'm telling you...it does wonders. Once you cast all of your care upon the Lord, your eyes will be open and the Holy spirit will bring back some things that God has been speaking to you during this time...because He DEFINATELY has been talking...He loves you THAT much.

I'm praying for you...REALLY I AM!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Thank u for the encouraging words. I have done as u said. I have an interview tomorrow, pls keep me in prayers. i am not feelings well emotionally. thank u

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Father,

In the name of Jesus, I break this emotional binding off of this sister right now in the name of Jesus. I call her spirit to wake up and cast off those things that are bothering her. Jesus, I ask in your name that you will give her peace of mind, and rest. Jesus, you alone know what satan is trying to stop. I pray that you will send your angels to protect her from the north, south, east, and west. I ask that you set them in her house as well. Jesus, I ask that you send these angels with her everywhere she goes until she is back in full fighting spirit. God I pray that you will give her the words to say on her interview, that the potential employer will be impressed with her and will want to hire her immediately. Jesus, you said in your Word that you would supply all of our needs, and Jesus we are asking that you meet this need.

Lord we praise you, you are about to do a mighty work in her life. You are getting ready to show her your goodness and fullness. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME GOD AND WE JUST CAN'T PRAISE YOU ENOUGH! PRAISE YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Thank u for the wonderful and awesome prayer. i needed it b/c i can't seem to get myself to prepare for this phone interview. I am trying ot fight it in the name of Jesus,
God bless u, thank u and Praise God.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:48 pm

How are you doing? How'd the phone interview go?

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 am

it went ok, but its a long process. will be another phone interview than if they like me, will be a number of in-office interviews. they said could take over a month. Thank you for caring and praying for me.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:24 pm

You're my sister, and I want to support you and help you get through this. I've been there, so I can understand how you feel, and how powerful our mind and emotions are during times like this.

God is going to be faithful to you. His character will not allow anything else.

Bless you!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Thank u so much for caring and for your words on confidence. I pray the Lord blesses you abundantly! I do feel much better today

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu May 06, 2010 4:11 pm

ya.. i did not get the job. i was real broken hearted 2day. But i knw my Lord has not
given up on me. He probly has another plan 4 me. God is good.
Was
very hard for me 2 hear a "No". after 3 rounds of intrvws, thy acted
like thy luved me. evn recrutr was shocked. I really thought i had it.
Pls
pray the Lord opens another door fast.
He is great and so are His
ways...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum