Plz help/ may be time sensitive!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plz help/ may be time sensitive!!!

Post by mstjcutler on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:50 pm

I had a dream one night. B4 i went to sleep i was on facebook. My cousin and I were talking about 80s and 90s music. Well in the dream we met up and were preparing to sing some songs. we were looking for microphones and stuff. Well I saw this man sitting on the steps. He was alone with his head down. I could not see his face. I was concerned and wondered who he was. I asked but no one answered as if they didn't even hear me or see him. Time went on. It was as if we were having a get 2gether. ppl were walking back and forth eating and talking. but nobody paid him any attention. Next ppl began to leave. So i said i may as well go to. My aunt who had just passed away was in the dream. She was leaving to i was behind her. she turned around and said "no, you loose that man if u want ur husband God said!" So i was like aww man but i knew i was suppose to anyway. So i went to the stairs said excuse me to the man and told him i will be right back. I ran up the stairs into a room to pray and talk to God. I was nervous but i submitted to God. Yet i didn't want the man to come up the stairs. Some how i felt that he would. So i said hold on lord let me lock this door just in case he come up here. Well by the time i got to the door he was standing right there. I said what you doing up here and who told you to come up here. He said i just thought maybe you wanted something to drink. At that point i knew he was my husband and that God was confirming that. So I said in the future i like sweet tea. We went down stairs and he was hugging me from behind. I began to rub my butt on him. he pushed me off and told me to stop being nasty. I felt so convicted and i was about to go outside with everyone else. He went to the door and began to close it. He said u don't have to do that just come back in here with me and we can sit down and get to know each other. Now i am divorced, but i want my husband back. neither one of us have married again. the problem is that i took the kids and moved to texas. at the present moment he hates texas so he is still in ny. he says that i need to come back up there but i don't believe that is God's will. he did come here twice though.

Last edited by mstjcutler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plz help/ may be time sensitive!!!

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:20 am

my first impressions that the man was Jesus......

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm

@ claire I don't believe the man represents Jesus bcuz I went to pray and God confirmed to me that he was my husband. Now I know God is ourr\ Husband but I do not believe that Jesus would have hugged me like that>

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 am

Hi Sis, It seems clear the dream is about your husband, and that he is broken up over your situation. It looks like, (from your dream) you are going on with your life but he is still in pain. This is my impression: The "aunt" was an angel, a person with some authority in your life, and is saying to contact your husband and prayerfully open a dialogue. I'm not sure about the "loosing" part, and I don't know the situation, but this much looks clear to me. Please seek confirmation and counsel of some godly, prayerful people, because no situation in life is more charged emotionally or effected by people's opinions and hurts than marriage. And no decision except getting saved is more important than marriage.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 am

@ jwhita wow!! Thanx for that!! That really helped me out. my pastor doesn't know how to counsel me in this situation. So I have been praying and God has been dealing with me in dreams. I have had other dreams concerning my husband. But this is the one I need all the help I can get.

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 am

I'm glad it helps. There are some good sisters online here that have had similar expieriences and might be willing to help. But still, pray over everything! But let me throw this out there; men don't deal with emotions well, but they still get hurt, and usually don't know how to deal. Maybe your hubby needs help. I'll pray too.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 am

I know he needs helps(tears) But we live so far away!! I am scared to even think of moving back to n.y. he does not like tx. and at first i didn't care and I wasn't willing to buldge. but now i am willing to go to virginia he has family there. But I feel some kinda way about leaving my church

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 am

Compromise is part of a life together, finding what works. Is he a believer?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 am

Well he does believe although he was raised as a jehova's witness. His mom used to tell me that he will never be saved. And right now he is living any kind of way. But when we are 2gether he tries. I have always been the person that helps him. One time when we where still teenagers we were hugging in my mother's hallway. And i closed my eyes and turned my head and saw these words: testament tabernacle. Well at that time i thought it was going to be the name of my church(LOL) but now i believe that God was saying something else like something about he and i. but to answer your question he has accepted christ but he is in a backslidden state

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 am

I have to go now, but I will pray for you both. ( for real) It's hard situation and you will both have to make hard choices, especially since there has already been a seperation. i won't even pretend to have answers abiut any of this. But I will pray.

jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:03 am

@ jwhita thank you so much for your honesty. God bless you. You have helped so much!!

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicky on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 am

hello there
I posted in the christian counselling part, if I may contribute just a few thoughts. I believe after reading the dream that you may really have to let go of any way you once viewed your hubby and your old life together in order get a new husband - old hubby - but changed and reknewed by the blood of Christ. I think you may know that God wants you to do this but you are nervous - but willing to submit nontheless. You may have been praying and seeking God - "going up the stairs to the room to talk to God - but then not wanting him there with you. It's so hard to go thru this situation - but you doing well so far because at least u willing regardless of what u have been thru. This is like throwing urself off the cliff and waiting for God to catch you because you don't know what is waiting for you on the other end and I'm sure you do not want to go through a smimilar situation. Your trust in God will carry you thru. I have a similar testimony and I can say - I was also shown that I need to go back to my husband - at the time tho we did not have anew relationship I just had to trust God that he would not allow me to go back into hurt and pain and that my hubby wud change. He never let me down, AND I have a new covenant with me hubby for the last three years. It has been tough but so so so worth it. I have learnt plenty and grown because it was God's divine plan for me and hubby to be together. With all our hurt and walls and brokeness- and NO - he did not change right away - I was so pruned and grew by dealing with some of the bondage that was there. I also realised that I indeed had plenty that had to change in me in order to bring a change in him. Praise God for restoration. God once prophesied over us that "he sees us working, and He sees us working well and that He is cheering us on. If you want picture that. YOU need to know you have God's backing when going into a situation like this. just wanted to share with you - chuck out what is not relevant. lotsa Jesus love nicky

nicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 am

@ nicky, oh my goodness!!! You know when i left ny I didn't want to but God told me to step out on faith. and I guess it's time to go and do the same. Thank you so much!! I will be praying bcuz I am scared as heck. But yes maam neverthless I will obey. And i will keep you posted. i truly thnk God that somebody understands bcuz I am arounf people that don't. God bless you

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicky on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:38 am

I will pray for you, it's tough, no easy fixes, but God will be there with you through it all. I honestly have wanted to give up a couple times, when I take my eyes off Jesus and put it on the circumstances. Me and my hubby have a special calling that requires both of us to be in unity that is why our marriage was and is still being restored, therefore I have had to keep a kingdom mind set about it - I'm doing it for the greater good of God's Kingdom and his higher calling and purpose. Don't do it if ur not 100% co mmitted to giving your all!!!!in the tough times I'm always able to go back to my first moments and be reminded that God knows whats best - and therefor whateva pain I face will be turned into the greater good Rom 8v28. I'm here for support...

nicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 am

Thanks!!! You do not know the relief it brings me to have someone understand!! I know God wants to use him. he speaks and things happen!! but i never paid him attention bcuz of his life style. Yet i get in trouble!! God is good though!! I thank God for you Nicky!!

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top