Reacurring Dream about dragon and bulls..LOTS of symbolism

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reacurring Dream about dragon and bulls..LOTS of symbolism

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:48 pm

The first dream i had was about a month or so ago. I dreamed i was outside of my house looking in the sky. I saw what appeared to be a black bird coming towards me, but the closer i looked the more it became the shape of a dragon. I asked my brother in law what he thought that was and he said it was just a bird. I said "no its not its a DRAGON!!!" There were these demons that were tied together to form the shape of a dragon flying at us in the sky. After the dragon drew nearer, i saw satan on a chariot that was formed from demons. there were twelve bulls (real bulls) pulling the chariot. My brother in law and my husband ran to the front yard asking what this meant...then i exclaimed that this was the SECOND vision.

we began to pray hard and i saw satan come close to my house. I was wondering if he was going to burn it up...as we were praying, he was about 2 feet from my house when this bright peircing light came out from nowhere and completely erased all source of evil. satan was gone, the demons were gone!!! My yard was even cleaner than it had been before!

When i woke up from this dream my brother in law called my husband informing him that he'd had a similar dream. except his was about demons reporting what we were doing to a mother ship and they were about to launch an attack. I assumed thats what my dream was saying by "second vision".

ok so LAST NIGHT i dreamed that i was arguing with some women about the movie Star Treck, and i felt something shaking in my bones like something was about to happen...I walked outside and looked out at my land I saw a bunch of bulls running towards me (they had landed there from the sky) i knew they intended to kill me. I stood my ground and knew that God would save me at the last minute like He did in the first dream. I noticed a white horse was in front of the bulls and i believe he was mounted but i didnt see the rider. I dont think he was Jesus because the whole group was intent on killing me. I had no weapon or anything all i had was my faith. When the bulls got about 2 feet from me, I raised my fist in the air and shouted "God will save me, in the name of Jesus I have the victory!!" or something like that...

So they stopped and turned around to fight BY MY SIDE as the next foe came. I was so amazed by Gods goodness and i felt that this is what God wanted and had planned all along. I watched as this HUGE black dragon flew towards us. I knew this was going to be more difficult but that God was on my side and would save me again. I reminded the bulls we were doing this for Jesus. I stood there with my fist in the air as the thing got closer. It was all out war when he landed. i was suddenly watching everything in the Spirit... I was out of body seeing myself and the bulls fight this thing. I was speaking the victory, and waiting for God to act like He had with the bulls but nothing ever happened. I saw myself get killed but a boy who was kinda undead (like a living spirit) was floating in the sky and told me he was going to get his mother. I assumed this was my stepson. Every person the dragon killed went into this pit behind him. They were all undead and in agony. I thought my "stepson" was going to get me out of the dragons pit but to my surprise it was HIS own mother he pulled out. I was happy that i was still in the battle and i wasnt dead.

Suddenly i saw the beast over me and was wondering when these bulls were going to step in and fight this thing. I was looking for a weak spot and thought i found where its heart was..but as i looked at its chest i knew that it didnt have a heart and couldnt be killed. I was calling for help from God but he never moved in on my behalf. I felt he was allowing this war for a reason.

at the end of the dream my husband and i were in the belly of the beast BUT it didnt know we were there and we were hiding from it. I knew we couldnt hide there forever cause we would die, but i didnt want to face the outside world yet. End of dream.

I dont like this at all. PLEASE TELL ME if the Lord lays something on your heart about this dream.

Thank you for reading...sorry so long.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reacurring Dream about dragon and bulls..LOTS of symbolism

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:32 pm

watta drm daffi,,danng,,i feel the blakbird is a like a messenger wiv dark tideings,but oridgenates frm the enemy,,wiv an assignment against ur house, ,i feel the 12 bulls represent the govenment unda satans influence, ugh ,but ptl..god comes thru 4 u,, an given ur surroundings a purgeing,, ur bro in law is a confirmation of all this,, then ur unda attack again,,god is wanting u 2 use ur authority,,not wait 4 himm,wat was ment 4 ur destruction will now be used 4 ur benefit,,um ur inclined 2 sacrifice urself 4 family an othas,,um the beast represents something,,or a system,,not quite sure,,but uur ther and dont wanna deal wiv some sewrious issue,,that affects both of u,, just mi thorts,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:02 am

i know thers more 2 this,daffi,,this was an initial crack at it,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Daph,
this is a very interesting and vivid dream! It reminds me alot of the "end times" or the time of tribulation, when there is a battle between God's army and the army of Satan (I need to look back at the scripture for more specifics but I hope you get my drift ) When I read your dream, I am reminded of a similar dream I had (about a year ago) when there was a red dragon out to get me, and I was in the middle of destruction, but the enemy did not harm me!!! I am reminded of the scripture in Revelation 12 (please read), when the enemy tried to destroy a woman's baby (who I believe was the coming of Christ into the world, stop the plan of God, etc) but the woman was able to get away safely--she was givven wings! GOD IS GOING TO GIVE YOU WINGS GIRL TO FLY ABOVE AND OUT OF YOUR SITUATION!!!

I am interested at the "bulls" part of your dream. I wonder if concerning your family, the enemy will try to "bull rush" you (suddenly it seems), BUT it is up to you to be the matriarch and stand in on your family's behalf and stop the plans of the enemy? Also, your stepson pulled his mom out of the pit. Could this be that she was once on the path of destruction (or on her way to hell) but she is set free just in the nic of time and has a chance for salvation and you'll be shocked at her changing her life completely around? i wonder if your stance in Christ will be the very thing to pull your family in? (your taking a stand will cause change because they'll see how you'll respond to the enemy's attacks)

I once heard that in the years to come, people who we never thought would get saved will be coming to God and be sold out for him. It's like this is the season for our enemies to be our foot stools and surrender to God's plan (in other words, the very people that were against you will come back to you and be your aid (just like in the dream)--of course it will seem strange to you, but God has a mysterious way of making our enemies surrender to us! It's like a pastor once said, "your enemies will be writing you a check!!" ; people that you never thought you'd encounter again, will come back to admit their wrong and apologize all to show that God gets the glory in this thing!!! ). WE HAVE THE VICTORY (just as you mentioned in your dream!) I think you'll be suprised in the days to come at how God changes some things and turns some things around within your family. Don't lose faith and (as you mentioned in an earlier post)...DONT GIVE UP!!!! STAY FOCUSED ON WHAT GOD HAS TOLD YOU TO DO AND REMAIN STEADFAST AND IMMOVABLE ON THAT!! I want to encourage you that God has not forgotten about you. Your breakthrough is near. I want to suggest for you to read and meditate on this scripture (Psalm 1).

I wonder if this dream is a forwarning of strong spiritual attack against you and your family that won't go away easily, but will come back with a fuller, stronger vengeance force? This is the time to pray and intercede and realize that GOD ALWAYS HAS YOUR BACK AND WILL DELIVER YOU greatly! (even when it seems like he won't or that there is no hope!) (Genesis 45:7; Exodus 14:13) Always hope in the Lord and praise him continuously (you have the victory!) God will protect you because you love him (Psalm 91:14) I just keep hearing that, "you have the victory, you will have deliverance, don't give up". Only you know what this means and God is so good that He is showing you all of this in advance! Satan is mad girl that he can't take your praise, that he can't discourage you or make you doubt JESUS! Remember how I told you that you need to be the one to stand in for your family? Take the advice that Mordecai gave to Esther (Esther 4:14), "If you remain silent, your family will perish (spiritually, etc)... YOU ARE ROYALTY and It's your time to rise up and take charge within your family (the glory of God is upon you) (Isaiah 60:1)" (paraphrase)! Don't be afraid!

Okay...before I keep preachin know that God is with you. Continue to remain bold and try God on His word!!! IN JESUS NAME!...e-chan-da-mo-hi-yah!!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Wow thank you for that Dreamster and Desiree!!!! both of you confirmed exactly what i felt. another thing is...i was expecting those bulls. after that i knew the dragon would be on his way. i do think the bulls represent my inlaws because bulls once bore the burden of sin and my inlaws help carry burdens of mine all the time. also they can be bullies sometimes lol. there are a couple things coming up that i know will be a battle but im going to have to fight the enemy with faith to win...my sons surgery for one. but i think this is something else...youre right about my sons mom...im taking this as proof that she will be rescued from the pit!!PRAISE GOD!!! thanks guys!

love

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 pm

ok,,but mine was waaaay different frn desis interp???? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Kind of similar things said Dreamster...

PRAISE GOD THAT IT WAS CONFIRMATION DAPH!

Be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm

alritey then,,

dreamster

View user profile