Very Disturbing Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very Disturbing Dream

Post by liann62 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm

I don't remember much about the beginning of my dream but the ending was very disturbing. A woman...a mother was teaching her son how to torture animals by electric shock. This happened outside when it was dark and she was wearing an outfit that looked like a fortune teller. I never saw her son but I somehow knew he was there. The animals were mostly dogs, some cats, but they were very docile...either because they were puppies or the older ones seemed "beat down" emotionally. They would not struggle or fight back. The woman would take each animal one by one and start torturing them by placing their ears on some stone that was electrically charged. She would continue torturing them until they had sores all over their bodies, all the while showing her son how to perform each shock, the result it brought and why. These animals would eventually become emaciated and die. She would hover over them while they died as in some sort of ritual. The last scene before I woke was of a German Shepherd who had just died from her treatments. The torture obviously lasted several weeks because the dog had been starved...it was literally skin and bones. It was dark outside and she was kneeling beside the dog with her upper body bent over the dog...almost resting her head on him (maybe listening for a heartbeat?) and with look of peace or pleasure on her face. I looked at the dog's eyes....they were bulging. Then I woke up. Any help you can give about the meaning of this very disturbing dream will be appreciated.

liann62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing Dream

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:27 pm

This is just my thoughts. By the end of the dream it sounded like what satan does to people's souls that are not close to God.

If that doesn't speak to you, please ignore it :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top