New here and been having dreams I can't get out of my mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New here and been having dreams I can't get out of my mind

Post by MDK in Denver on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 am

I'm new here and not sure how to really go about this or how much background I should post. I guess, suffice to say I've been pretty stressed lately and maybe that's affecting these dreams, but I can't get these out of my mind. There's been two in the last week.....this latest one just last night.

First: I was back in high school (25 years out of school now)......it wasn't my school though, but it was still high school. We were getting ready to graduate. We got called into an assembly, which was held outside in stadium seating. We sit and the seats invert so that we are all totally upside down. But nobody freaked, because I guess it was normal procedure. Then some fire engines come.....but they weren't regular fire engines. They were fire engines that flew because they had helicopter blades on them. I think there were five. We're all upside down so we see them fly over us, they hover for a minute, then fly off. They announce that everyone has to take the SAT's all over again. I actually think they said "up to 1500" had to take them again. (Don't know if this matters or not, but 1500 was the street number of my school and there were 1500 students total) We go into school and I see three people I knew from high school. We were never really friends or anything, which makes it even stranger that it was these particular 3 people. One of them had a sticker showing he went to the same church as me (this church was just started in 2006), some girl said she'd keep in touch but doesn't love me, and the other I didn't talk to but just saw. That was it. I woke up then.

Second: It was me and either my wife or girlfriend.....not sure because in real life I have neither right now. We were in what I think was my grandparents old house renovating it. This is way up in NY.

During the course of renovation, we find some nut-job, which first I assumed to be ghost or otherwise unpleasant entity, but now really think was just some sort of weirdo, girl/woman that lives there like in passages in the walls and stuff and scares the heck out of us just by - well, being herself and being there.

We hire some dudes to lay hardwood flooring. We warn them about this girl. They go upstairs to do the flooring and they come down a while later freaked out and get in their car and drive off.

I stay behind, so I don't know how I saw this next part......but they're driving down 85 South (which is in NC where I live now, not in NY where I used to live) and she pops up from the backseat and gets all whack-o on them and sprays something in the drivers eyes. All of a sudden I'm driving on the same highway and freaking out. I stop off somewhere to use a phone and everyone thinks I'm nuts. I'm trying to tell the cops this crazy chick is spraying stuff in some dudes eyes and to stop this black Dodge Charger, newer model, not an older one, even if they have to ram it off the road. Then I go to leave this place I'm calling from and I'm struggling to climb this huge hill to get back to where I parked.

Then I just woke up.

MDK in Denver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

anyone?

Post by MDK in Denver on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:23 pm

anyone have any insight?

MDK in Denver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and been having dreams I can't get out of my mind

Post by nicky on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:01 pm

hi
Just a few thoughts - The high school thing - could mean - a test your having to re-take - because somewhere along the line you may not have passed. Not a literal test - but in God's school of tests or trials we never fail - but rather - we keep getting tested till we pass and move to the next level. It's like Joyce Meyer always says - YOU JUST GONNA GO AROUND THE MOUNTAIN AGAIN. The fire engines - flying - I sought of get the idea like they were gonna put the fire out but then announced that u wud have to re-take the test. FIRE is what re-fines us - purges and purifies us. Can you think what test this is - what may God be trying to teach you that may require you to be purified. Three people that were there may be a hint as to what the test is? anyways just sharing -

nicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and been having dreams I can't get out of my mind

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top