"Repost"-Doctor,dark entrance, driving bus,white motorcycle,people standing in formation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Repost"-Doctor,dark entrance, driving bus,white motorcycle,people standing in formation

Post by Monique on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi, Everyone

I have not been here in awhile. I would like to thank everyone ahead of time.

It was things that happen before this but this is what i remember.

I went to a doctors office and wasn't anyone there in front to help me , everyone was gone in the front . So, I went straight to the back to see the doctor. He gave me some medicine and he told me next time I had to stop in the front first( I said it wasn't anyone there in the front).

I came back again to the doctor and again wasn't anyone in the front so I went to the back again and the doctor had his back to the door and sitting in a chair looking at a chart a guess. I walk around and he looked up and saw me and he said I told you to stop up front first and I said again there isn't anyone up there. I gave him my script. He said here take this the bottle was brown and i am sitting there looking at the bottle thinking (the last one was pills) and he said , you used to taking pills and I said yes and he said this is better. So, I was leaving and looked and saw people in the window and it was 2 ladys 1 was black and 1 was white . I looked in and said I saw the doc and she signed me in and I got a white braclet on my wrist that I had been seen or been there.

next scene

I went out and I was talking to this guy and then I was looking and saw like a dark place entrance where it was real dark down there and it was like i was being pulled that way and this person ran over and was talking to me and turn me around and said dont go down there and he was running me back the other way. I was then went to this bus and was driving the bus and these people was everywhere and they was like wondering around looking. I was on this bus and was making my way through the people and the people wasn't moving so its like I had to move through them and go around without hurting anyone.

Then,

I was on a white like scooter like a motorcycle (bike) and I was riding it down this road and on my right was like a hill all the way down and not a big hill because i could kinda see over it but not much and when I got to the end of the road ( it was like a country dirt road) and I put the bike over on the side of the road like so no one could see it and then I saw alot of people that reminded me of marching in , but they formed a lines or got in formation and was standing in front of me and a person who reminded me of my coach in high school. Coach bend down to move this iron circle like a tire iron but it was brown and not sliver( what the tire go around . It looked like it but I don't think thats what it was. Then He didn't move it and move on toward the right and didn't say anything ( he never said anything but i always new what I was suppose to do) he was talking to me but I couldn't hear him. So, I moved it out the way and then there was a another round thing was barbwire around it and I moved it and then I looked to my right and there was a opening like another road or field . I looked where i had placed the bike and was looking for it and then it was grass on the hill on this side now and there was like coats on the side of the hill going down the side . Im looking like (coat covering the bike) but I saw alot of coats covering stuff. I looked pass the stuff and the coats disappeared and then I saw the front of this snake to like the middle of it not the tail, it was very faint but I saw it going the other way away from us and not towards us it was vague but i saw it.

I woke up

Last edited by Monique on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Repost"-Doctor,dark entrance, driving bus,white motorcycle,people standing in formation

Post by Monique on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 am

anyone have any idea's at all?

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top