snakes and then more snakes then no snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snakes and then more snakes then no snakes

Post by lorigary on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:52 pm

In my dream I was at my job (irl i dont have one). And there were some snakes there maybe about 10. then the next thing I know there are hundreds like the Indiana Jones movie. I didn't want to go in there. They weren't trying to attack me. But it was like they were taking over. Then next thing I know I'm in an arena, i think it was church. And I was looking for the snakes. And this lady comes up to me and starts talking to me, and i'm wondering in my mind where are the snakes. And when I looked at her, to me she looked like a person that wouldn't be in a place of snakes, then i began to relax about it. then i woke up.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snakes and then more snakes then no snakes

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 pm

I haven't taken the accuracy test, but I would like to respond.

Snakes represent evil/sin. You don't have a job now, but what were you doing at your job where the snakes were? That maybe insight as to were the evil/sin is trying to creep into your life.

Are you trying out new churches, or thinking about doing so? This may mean that you're looking for things that would be out of place in a God fearing church, such as well....sin. You still have questions about something church related because you're still wondering where are the snakes. I believe relaxing from talking to the woman is a warning signal. A person can't be judged on the exterior...you have to look at the fruit of their spirit. Don't let your guard down.

These are just my thoughts on this.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top