Attacked By Dog, Plotted Against By Gang

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attacked By Dog, Plotted Against By Gang

Post by dem on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 am

Dream #1

I dreamt that someone I knew and I were walking through this alley way and the person I knew was walking in front of me and spotted a dog behind us. He walked with a limp and began to walk faster. I didnít want to be left behind, so I told him to slow down. There was snow and ice on the ground and I didnít want to run and slip, plus I didnít want the dog to start chasing us. I knew that dogs can sense fear, so I wanted to be as calm as possible. The person in front of me started to run, and I knew the dog was running, so I started to run. The dog was coming after me, and I turned around as it was up in the air about to pounce on me. I grabbed the dog, held itís mouth closed, closed my eyes and began to pray. The more I prayed the more confident I felt and the fear went away. I was praying and praising God, and coming against the dog in Jesus name. I prayed until the dog was tame. It began licking me and playing, and the dog fell into a trance state and I laid the dog down. People who saw what happened were amazed. They were giving me the credit like I had some super powers, and I gave all the credit to God. I told them they were seeing the power of God at work, and not me. They kept giving me glory, and I was getting upset, telling them they were fools to credit me for this. Only God has the power to do these things.

Dream #2

I dreamt I was in this club, and I saw someone sitting down holding someone I knew. I thought it was my girlfriend, but realized it was my son, and he looked drunk. I went over there and asked the person what were they doing to my baby, and they thought it was funny that he was drunk. I asked the person if they were responsible, but they gave no reply. I asked everyone in the club who did this, and people were looking at me like I was crazy. It was as if they couldnít understand why I was so upset. They thought it was cute and funny. I told them this is my son. I have a right to be upset. I told them I am a Christian mom who doesnít drink and would never give alcohol to my children. I wanted to know who did this, so I could fight them. I threatened the person who did it would pay, and that they were _ _ _ holes. I then asked the LORD to forgive me for cursing. I went outside and saw the people who were responsible. It was a gang. They told me that they would harm me just like they did my son, and they had blades and were about to stab me. Somehow I blocked them, and I saw a rival gang who were a ďgoodĒ gang. They may have claimed to be Christian. They told me to get in the car and I hopped into the car. The gang that was in the car with me began shooting the two rival gang members and shot them dead.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attacked By Dog, Plotted Against By Gang

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:09 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:55 am

I think this dog may equal the sins of your tongue. the act that you held the mouth of the dog until it was tame, and then you swore and asked for forgiveness. do you have problems with not thinking before you speak or being harsh? (i do, and i've dreamt of all sorts of awful things ive said and it has always shown me my heart condition) just a thought. ive not take test.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:01 am

Hi Emily, thanks for responding. I do have a problem with being harsh with my words sometimes. Not cursing (that was my BC days:before Christ) at people or talking down to people, but the tone of my voice, not being compassionate. I'm very emotional, so when I speak about something I'm passionate about, I where my emotions on my sleeve. So, you think there is a connection to the 2 dreams? I was looking at the dog as some type of demonic attack. I know that I struggle with fear, so maybe the dog may represent overcoming fear, especially since as I prayed, the fear went away.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top