Emails, text messages and alike things

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emails, text messages and alike things

Post by nubava on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:48 pm

What do emails, text messages, messages in forums, etc symbolize in dreams?

Any ideas?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emails, text messages and alike things

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Good question, sorry I don't have the answer, just that I've had some dreams lately with similar things, forum messages I saw in print which freaked me out because it was so specific. Hope someone has more insight into this:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Just thoughts...

In my dreams these are forms of communication, often divine communication - hard to do but try to remember the content of these, they're usually very relevant. Sometimes they can be very direct as in traveller's case but other times they can be like puzzles...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 pm

that's the problem, I don't remember exactly the content of the messages just partially but I know who they were from.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi nubava -

Seek the Lord for the message, He'll be faithful to give it to you again...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:42 pm

The text message I received was from my classmate, it was very-very long. The beginning was quite understandable. However, the end was confusing. What I remember is a line about NO EYE... and the next paragraph he wrote that "You just keep only 10 commandments but there are 12 commandments"...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:56 am

Nubava,

This is just my thought. I believe God use your classmates to tell you that u should keep all His commandments as we know as christian we supposed to keep sabbath Holy and not doing our own thing on Holy Sabbath, paying the tithes. God owners His word and He just want us to OBEY His commandments which He has given through His servant moses. don't let enemy hinders u and disobey God. pls pray that it may bear witness.

God bless

Grace

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 am

Just thoughts...

I have a different take on the text message that you received in the dream - NO EYE comes to me as no discernment which relates to the next paragraph - your classmate telling you that there are 12 commandments reminds me of the book of Galatians where Paul is reprimanding the Galatians that they've been allowing themselves to be influenced and confused by the Judaizers who were adding law to the Gospel and essentially perverting it and creating confusion as a result. Paul reprimanded the Galatians that having known the Truth of Jesus they were falling back into the old principles.

I think the message here is to use your discernment to make sure that what you're receiving (informally as well as formally) accurate biblical principles... that you'll interact with someone who appears to be speaking Truth but really isn't...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 am

I must agree with Lola21st here. Nice interpretation Lola. :)

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 am

Here's another scripture that I just came across that reminded me of this dream as well:

1 Timothy6:20-21:
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge— 21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Ok, couple of days ago I received confirmation concerning this dream and in a very interesting way! I was chatting with Daphanie and somehow this dream came into my mind and I told her about it. This is what she replied:

daphanie02 wrote:

Ok i have two bible verses for you!!!

1 Corinthians 2:9

" However, as it is written:
"NO EYE has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"— 10but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God."

Matt 22:34 "Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question:
36"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments." notice these two arent part of the 10 commandments that moses wrote on the tablets

I really could not believe my eyes as from the very beginning of the dream God put these two scriptures into my heart but I thought this is me making up and after 6-7 months God confirmed through Daphanie the two verses He gave me from the beginning!

daphanie02 wrote:You're so very welcome!!! When i read the dream, the Holy Spirit prompted me to send them to you...it was like i was hearing the verses in my ear!!! God is so Wonderful!!!!

I replied Daphanie:

Nubava wrote:I LOVE WHEN SUCH THINGS HAPPEN!!! IT'S A HUGE CONFIRMATION TO ME and it's a chain I have been asking God why, why, why .... and I received this dream, and after dream the scriptures hit me but I was doubting and He is faithful, and now you hit me with the same scriptures, and again God is showing that I need to appreciate myself more and have more self-worth and not doubt things He puts into my heart

Lola and your thoughts and scripture you gave line up with the bold line “again God is showing that I need to appreciate myself more and have more self-worth and not doubt things He puts into my heart’’
I believe the book of Galatians speak to me fully and reprimands me as I have been receiving while praying in Spirit the word “reprimand” and I really love 1 Timothy scripture you gave me!

lola21st wrote:Just thoughts...

I have a different take on the text message that you received in the dream - NO EYE comes to me as no discernment which relates to the next paragraph - your classmate telling you that there are 12 commandments reminds me of the book of Galatians where Paul is reprimanding the Galatians that they've been allowing themselves to be influenced and confused by the Judaizers who were adding law to the Gospel and essentially perverting it and creating confusion as a result. Paul reprimanded the Galatians that having known the Truth of Jesus they were falling back into the old principles.

I think the message here is to use your discernment to make sure that what you're receiving (informally as well as formally) accurate biblical principles... that you'll interact with someone who appears to be speaking Truth but really isn't...

lola21st wrote:Here's another scripture that I just came across that reminded me of this dream as well:

1 Timothy6:20-21:
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge— 21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith.

I never updated this dream or replied to the posts, as at that time they didn’t make any sense to me.

But here is the thing, this is the second part of the dream. In the first part of the text message dream, my friend Sam wrote me the following:

“I was shocked and confused when you called me……………..I know everything about God's marriage plans. I even told my mom about it/you…………….”

The dots are for the parts I do not remember from the text message. Also he wrote the name of our Cholette……….I wonder who and what my dear Cholette symbolizes here!!!

So I am praying and waiting for more on this dream to come. The text message itself was VERY long but these are the parts that I remember.

Praise God for His faithfulness!!!

Last edited by nubava on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Email = message of words.

Text message= message of words.

I always feel like I do not understand emotions and the full content of a message unless in person. It's been said that 10% of conversation is verbal, the rest in non-verbal.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm

all i can think of is non-verbal communication.... A lot of times when im on the phone or texting in my dreams, its just me making a mental note to myself about the situation. lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 pm

well yes, it's definitely non-verbal communication but in my dream phone calls and texting have appeared to be either God showing things behind the scenes (not only with Sam, some other close friends have called me or texted me through dreams and then it appeared to be true) or a person wanting to communicate with me.

For instance, I had a dream that my close friend from university whom I haven't met for two years called me and was telling me that she had had a baby boy and was inviting me and some other friends to see the baby and something about 5 and I don't remember the word coming with it.

So the dream manifested on my bday when I decided to call her to surprise her (but I didn't even remember the dream) and she told me that her husband and her had bought a beautiful new house. And it hit me that the baby boy was the new house and the phone call was her communicating with me. We talked for a while, then I counted from my bday and the day I had the dream (I journaled it) it was exactly FIVE days lol!

I haven't have dream when I send a text message or call someone, usually people get in contact with me

flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Although I understood all of the said in the above post after I had this text message dream, it was the first from this type of messages and it's been 7 months now, so during this time I have had many types of text message and phone call dreams which taught me a lot. flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top