You are my reward dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are my reward dream

Post by robertme2003 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am

I am seeking an interpretation of a dream that I had in 2007. I had a dream shortly before i woke up and had such peace when it ended as I woke up it felt like it was so real. During the dream, it was at in a setting that looked like Savanah, Ga. as I noticed moss on the trees. At first there was a couple of females that i would normally had been attracted to yet I did not look at them as they walked past me. In the next scene was a female that I have had a desire for yet I did not know her by her appearence, but knew it was her. It was during the dawn hours and I walked up towards her as she was looking forward. As I walked up closer, she turned around and looked over her right shoulder and said, "you are my reward" and then kissed me. I woke up right at that point.

Initially i did have the dream interpreted, yet have not seen this fulfilled. She is not in my life at this time as I feel like I had ruined it by sharing it to someone I thought I could trust. The bottom line is that I don't see this dream coming to pass and in a way it made my life worse rather than better. I felt like she was a friend before I had the dream, now we don't even communicate. The person that I shared the dream with had told others and maybe that was what ruined it. Thank you for any wisdom.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are my reward dream

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi Robert!!!
Some years ago I was inlove with a girl of my church and I prayed to God to know if she was going to be mine or not...the answer was a positive one...I dreamed her in her wedding dress with me but that never came true because of the same reason that you mentioned...some jerk of my own church who used to be my "friend" ruined everything.
My advice is this: Talk to her and tell her all of the truth...tell her that you had this dream. At this point I guess that you donīt know what is the real reason that she has for not be willing to communicate with you. Confront her and leave the responsability of the relationship that both of you can have in her hands....if after that the situation doesnīt get any better ask god for another woman.
God already told you that she is yours but....she has free will and even when God knows that you can have a good relationship He is not going to force anyone....if she doesnīt want to be with you...the best you can do is forget her.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.
PS. I havenīt finished the accuracy test.
Let me know what you think.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Robert, I'm not interpreting your dream just replying to what you have already stated.

God can change circumstances. Do not "confront her" because what your friend did isn't about her, it's about you and your friend and dragging her into it would not be right. You need to pray about it and ask God to guide you. If it's His will for you both to be together then He is the one that will bring you together and you do need to pray about everything involved. Ask God to convict your friends heart about what they did. God works ALL things together for the GOOD of those who love Him.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Thank you Hind's Feet and Josue. Although I know that in order to make a relationship work, there must be pursuit. However in this case I do think it is safe to leave it in God's hands and allow Him to open the door before I say anything to her. I think that if I say anything concerning the dream it will create expectations. Where it is now the only way for it to work is for God to move. I did sense at the time that i was to pursue her but I didn't. The relationship that I had with her family was pretty much closed off 2 years ago. I know that we have a part to play and I sense that I didn't do mine. Whether this has been postponed or completely nulified, I just want to have peace and not feel like I have to carry it around. The initial interpretation in summary was as follows:

That she she is someone that I needed to connect with. That her family saw me as someone that could be trusted. Her looking over her shoulder and looking behind was her agreeing that she was my reward as well. The kiss represented us agreeing together. Some of the other stuff mentioned that she was not ready at the time and that some stuff would need to be worked out as far as healing to make it work. Also the person mentioned for me not to share the dream with her family. Although I did not share it with her family, I shared it with someone who I thought I could trust. The person I shared it with told a pastor at my church and I'm pretty sure that they shared it with her family. The bottom line is that people in my church treated me like scum for just sharing a dream.

I had felt like I had wrecked this relationship the moment I shared it. I have had feelings towards her, but in a way I would rather start over.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:03 pm

I don't agree with how your church treats people. I think it is wrong.
You are right in allowing God to open the doors.

It sounds like the church over all cannot be trusted. I would ask God for a new church if it's His will for you to leave.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Thankfully I am in a new area and in a new church as I am in a new season in life. It has been difficult for my to forgive what was said and done, but I know forgiveness is the only way. I have found a new church and am very cautious to whom I trust.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Be careful to not let that untrusting not be let into your relationship with God!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 am

I am going to just let go of this dream and if it is meant to be it will happen. I have to go forward as if I never had the dream.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 am

Robert, you have already prayed about it and I think it's a good idea to let it go. Keep praying for your wife, God will lead you in His time. When something comes up let us know :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top