NEED HELP WITH DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEED HELP WITH DREAM

Post by oj3000 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:13 pm

SYMBOLS: SNAKE, LIZARD, ALIGATOR

I WAS LAYING DOWN ABOUT TO GET UP AND LEAVE WHEN MY ENTIRE BODY BECAME PARALYZED AS I STARTED PRAYING TO GOD I BEGAN TO HAVE A DREAM. IN THIS DREAM I WAS WALKIN AROUND A HOUSE AND THERE WAS A SNAKE THAT SPOKE TO ME TELLING ME HE WANTED TO KILL ME SO I GOT AWAY AND SEARCHED FOR POISON TO KILL THE SNAKE THEN AS I WAS COMMING OUT OF THE BACK ROOM I FOUND A BUNCH OF LIZARDS CRAWLING AROUND, I TOOK THE GARBAGE CAN AND STARTED TO HIT THEM AND KILL THEM WHEN I WAS FINISHED I STARTED TO SCOOP THEM UP AND THROW THEM AWAY WHEN MY GRANDMOTHER TOLD ME NOT TO THROW THEM AWAY AND LEAVE THEM THEN I LOOKED OVER IN THE CORNER THERE WERE DEAD ALIGATORS THAT HAD BEEN CHOPPED UP AND WERE LAYING IN WATER. SOME HOW I ENDED UP AT MY PASTORS HOUSE AND HIS GRAND DAUGHTER MET ME THERE GAVE ME A HUG TOLD ME HOW MUCH SHE MISSED ME AND BEGAN TO KISS ME ALL OVER MY FACE.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, PLEASE HELP.

oj3000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED HELP WITH DREAM

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:08 am

hmm notta nice drm,,ugh,, well the snake can indicate the enemy speakin lies in2 ur mind,his agenda is 2 rob steal kill, um fear paralyses,,r u afraid at all??..um aligaters mean someone of influence has spread gossip,,but they were sliced and diced, ,,um i woder if ther is some generational issues 2 deal wiv,,?? just ma thorts,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top