NEW...PLEASE HELP WITH DREAM!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW...PLEASE HELP WITH DREAM!!!!

Post by oj3000 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:39 pm

SYMBOLS: SNAKE, LIZARD, ALIGATOR

I WAS LAYING DOWN ABOUT TO GET UP AND LEAVE WHEN MY ENTIRE BODY BECAME PARALYZED AS I STARTED PRAYING TO GOD I BEGAN TO HAVE A DREAM. IN THIS DREAM I WAS WALKIN AROUND A HOUSE AND THERE WAS A SNAKE THAT SPOKE TO ME TELLING ME HE WANTED TO KILL ME SO I GOT AWAY AND SEARCHED FOR POISON TO KILL THE SNAKE THEN AS I WAS COMMING OUT OF THE BACK ROOM I FOUND A BUNCH OF LIZARDS CRAWLING AROUND, I TOOK THE GARBAGE CAN AND STARTED TO HIT THEM AND KILL THEM WHEN I WAS FINISHED I STARTED TO SCOOP THEM UP AND THROW THEM AWAY WHEN MY GRANDMOTHER TOLD ME NOT TO THROW THEM AWAY AND LEAVE THEM THEN I LOOKED OVER IN THE CORNER THERE WERE DEAD ALIGATORS THAT HAD BEEN CHOPPED UP AND WERE LAYING IN WATER. SOME HOW I ENDED UP AT MY PASTORS HOUSE AND HIS GRAND DAUGHTER MET ME THERE GAVE ME A HUG TOLD ME HOW MUCH SHE MISSED ME AND BEGAN TO KISS ME ALL OVER MY FACE.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, PLEASE HELP.

oj3000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW...PLEASE HELP WITH DREAM!!!!

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi oj3000!!!!
What a beautiful dream!!!
This dream is about going back to God...is about fighting a spiritual war and win it...you are a winner....God bless you....God loves you and heīs never gonna leave you. Let me explain.

"IN THIS DREAM I WAS WALKIN AROUND A HOUSE AND THERE WAS A SNAKE THAT SPOKE TO ME TELLING ME HE WANTED TO KILL ME SO I GOT AWAY AND SEARCHED FOR POISON TO KILL THE SNAKE"
The house that you mention is your own spirit and also the church...in this case the body of Christ......The snake is representing the devil. You maybe were afraid or maybe not...what counts here is that you fight with the snake...you fight with the devil and he couldnīt kill you.

"THEN AS I WAS COMMING OUT OF THE BACK ROOM I FOUND A BUNCH OF LIZARDS CRAWLING AROUND, I TOOK THE GARBAGE CAN AND STARTED TO HIT THEM AND KILL THEM WHEN I WAS FINISHED I STARTED TO SCOOP THEM UP AND THROW THEM AWAY"
You were looking for strength in your own spirit...thatīs the back room.The lizards are demons sent by Satan but then again you fight and destroy all of them.

"MY GRANDMOTHER TOLD ME NOT TO THROW THEM AWAY AND LEAVE THEM"
Your grandma is representing a higher spirit...maybe an angel that is telling you that these demons are already defeated so thereīs no need to throw them away.

"I LOOKED OVER IN THE CORNER THERE WERE DEAD ALIGATORS THAT HAD BEEN CHOPPED UP AND WERE LAYING IN WATER"
Who do you think killed these aligators? You didnīt. It was the power of God...He is protecting you...these were also demons but with much more power than the lizards. Before they even attack you they were destroyed by God.

"SOME HOW I ENDED UP AT MY PASTORS HOUSE AND HIS GRAND DAUGHTER MET ME THERE GAVE ME A HUG TOLD ME HOW MUCH SHE MISSED ME AND BEGAN TO KISS ME ALL OVER MY FACE."
This is the most beautiful part of your dream....The pastorīs house is the kingdom of God and the grandaugther could be representing Jesus.

With love!!!! Josue Tortola.
PS. I havenīt finished the accuracy test.

Comments: It doesnīt matter how much the devil wants to destroy you God is with you and he is protecting you...you are safe.
Let me know what you think.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oj3000 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:53 pm

WOW!!! that makes perfect sense to me...i thank you for that, God bless you...

oj3000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 am

I am glad to hear that!!! Letīs praise the LORD!!!!!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top