Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jill16

Prayer for anxiety and fear

I'd like to request prayer for anxiety and fear. I had a mammogram today which usually brings a lot of anxiety until I get the results because my mother had breast cancer. Also, this weekend is my daughter and my mother's birthdays, and having my mother here in my house to visit makes me crazy with anxiety, and I'm also feeling some anxiety with parenting this week. I can't believe my "baby" is almost 8 years old, and I'm having a hard time with thoughts of her growing up, the future, etc. I'd like to have another child also, but my biological clock is running out so I'm anxious about that too. I have prayed, and tried to meditate on Scripture, but ended up overeating, and worrying more than anything today.
Thanks!
flower

Thank you Lord that no weapon formed against us shall prosper in the name of Jesus and thank you Father that you have not given us a spirit of fear but of peace, love and a sound mind.

I come into agreement and thank you Lord that you help us live one day at a time. We give it to you Lord and thank you for the peace that you bless Jill16 with.

Love in Jesus

Connie

I stand in agreement with my sisters and thank You Lord for giving jill16 the peace that transcends all understanding.

Jill16 - how did things turn out?

let not ur heart be trubled,,neither let it be afraid,,you beleave in god,,beleave also in me,,[jesus]..this scrip helps me trukloads D