I See My Dead Dad!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I See My Dead Dad!!!!!!!

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Guys, I had another dream last night, and I need help with this one.

It went like this, there were several parts.

I saw a loose rock border to a flower garden like what is at my friends house. There was a little boy with blond hair and blue eyes. He lifted a rock up off the top, and there was a little well of water. In this water, there was a dead leaf, and I could see a snake raise it's head up towards the top of the water (it was brown and grey in color, it seemed to have a diamond like pattern) it never did lift it's head all the way out of the water. I was yelling at the boy to move and get away there was a snake in there, and the boy looked at me and had a smirky look on his face.

Then....

I was overhead (above) watching the Olympics, there was darnkness all around, but I could see the colorful outfits the athletes wore. It was different sports, like skiing, luge, etc.

Then.....

The dream moved to a women's restroom. I needed to use the bathroom, so I went into the bathroom, and it was crowded with a lot of women. I went to the stall, and the toilet was close to the wall, and it was stainless steal with a black seat. The floor was dirty with water and toilet paper and the toilet was nasty, so I decided not to go. I accidently dropped my cell phone, and it landed in the water on the floor. I went over to the sink, and there were two lines of sinks, and women were standing there washing clothes, and there were these computers built into the counter they were looking up information on. I began to was my cell phone and when I got done washing it, it was the most brilliant white, with turqouise edges. I remember the women staring at me.

Then..... This is the part that really bothers me.

I left the bathroom, and I ran into my mom. She had on a jacket of bright colors, pink (which she doesn't wear because she's a red head), yellow, green, blue. She was telling me that she sees my dad (who passed away almost 8 years ago), and she asked me if I had seen him, and I said no. She said let me show you. We went to a room, there weren't much details about the room, but I could see my mom, and then my dad appeared next to her, and she said see? He looked like my dad but he was thinner (my dad was a pretty big guy) and he had on a shirt with bright red, blue and white stripes. We left the room, and I could not see him anymore. My mom told me that my dad had said that in heaven, we'll get to live like a family. My mom said that she loves to see him, and she's ready to go live with him. She was dancing and twirling and hopping around (which my mom does not do).

Can someone help me with this? It has so many different parts.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I See My Dead Dad!!!!!!!

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 pm

"I saw a loose rock border to a flower garden like what is at my friends house. There was a little boy with blond hair and blue eyes. He lifted a rock up off the top, and there was a little well of water. In this water, there was a dead leaf, and I could see a snake raise it's head up towards the top of the water (it was brown and grey in color, it seemed to have a diamond like pattern) it never did lift it's head all the way out of the water. I was yelling at the boy to move and get away there was a snake in there, and the boy looked at me and had a smirky look on his face."
This little boy represents you...represents the state of your spirit...Do you feel that you are like a child spiritually speaking?
The dead leaf is a part of you that is dead. The snake of course is the enemy trying to attack you.

I was overhead (above) watching the Olympics, there was darnkness all around, but I could see the colorful outfits the athletes wore. It was different sports, like skiing, luge, etc.
You are not totally into the light but anyway you are able to see some spiritual things.The darkness here is related with the dead leaf that you mentioned above.

"The dream moved to a women's restroom. I needed to use the bathroom, so I went into the bathroom, and it was crowded with a lot of women. I went to the stall, and the toilet was close to the wall, and it was stainless steal with a black seat. The floor was dirty with water and toilet paper and the toilet was nasty, so I decided not to go. I accidently dropped my cell phone, and it landed in the water on the floor. I went over to the sink, and there were two lines of sinks, and women were standing there washing clothes, and there were these computers built into the counter they were looking up information on. I began to was my cell phone and when I got done washing it, it was the most brilliant white, with turqouise edges. I remember the women staring at me."
This part is also related with the dead leaf and the darkness previously mentioned....in this case the cell phone is representing that part of you that needs to be washed...that part of you that need to be cleansed and after you repaired that part with the help of God it becomes into something of great value...maybe is a gift that you are going to develop.

"I left the bathroom, and I ran into my mom. She had on a jacket of bright colors, pink (which she doesn't wear because she's a red head), yellow, green, blue. She was telling me that she sees my dad (who passed away almost 8 years ago), and she asked me if I had seen him, and I said no. She said let me show you. We went to a room, there weren't much details about the room, but I could see my mom, and then my dad appeared next to her, and she said see? He looked like my dad but he was thinner (my dad was a pretty big guy) and he had on a shirt with bright red, blue and white stripes. We left the room, and I could not see him anymore. My mom told me that my dad had said that in heaven, we'll get to live like a family. My mom said that she loves to see him, and she's ready to go live with him. She was dancing and twirling and hopping around (which my mom does not do)."
After cleaning the part of you that was not ok you start to go more into spiritual things...it seems to me that the gift that you are going to have or the one that you already have but at this time is like dead is about understanding...its about seeing things that you couldnīt see before...thatīs what you father is representing here...thatīs why at the beggining you donīt see him but you see him later and not in the way he used to be....the same happen with your mother...you see her but not in the way you used to. Could be also that you are going to be able to see auras...I say this because you mention colors...bright colors...and the colors are related with auras.
God bless you!!!
With love!!! Josue Tortola.
PS. I havenīt finished the accuracy test.
Let me know what you think.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:00 am

Wow! I would say that was an accurate interpretation.

Recently (about 6 months ago) I made the decision to get to know Christ and to really follow him, to be faithful in tithing, etc. Rededication, if you will. So, I guess in many ways I am like a child spiritually, but it's good to know I'm growing, and I'm not a baby. I guess that's comforting to know I'm moving forward.

Yes, I would say that there is a part of me that is probably still dead. I was abused as a child, and later adopted by my foster parents, and I never realized how traumatic it truly was (I had blocked a lot of it) until a prophet spoke into my life and told me that God was cleaning me, and that I would begin to cry, not because I was depressed, but it was God's cleansing. God has healed a lot of my heart, but yes, I would say that there is probably some more that needs to be done. I know God has done a lot, and He has brought me so far, but there is more to go.

I do see things, I see (this may sound weird) black spots, fuzzy spots (I'm not talking about eye floaters) shadows, usually near people, or around me when I'm expreiencing a temptation of some sort. I am starting to have visions now, and I'm dreaming more, and I'm able to understand some of other people's dreams. I guess I'm like a child in a way because ( please don't laugh ), but sometimes when I go to bed, I'm extremely sensitive spiritually, so I just want to run and crawl up in the bed because I get freaked out bc I can sense things in the dark. My spirtual side knows God is protecting me bc I pray His protection over me, but I guess the child in me freaks out a little.

Thank you for helping me with this. It was bothering me.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi SCGirlyGrl!!!!
A friend of mine is one of your kind...heīs is able to see my aura and also the aura of some others....when he is in a church service he can see the presence of the Holy Spirit moving and making the people fall to ground as if they faint...he can also see how strong is the spirit of the preacher...my friend has told me that he has some friends with a very strong spirit and they are able to see the demons as a black spot...near people...around people....when these guys go into a house they can see if demons are inhabitating it. I am also able to see auras but not as easy as they can.
At this point of your life you should know that besides the help that you are receiving from God you need to forgive the person who abused of you...thatīs the way to heal yourself.....sounds easy but I know is not...but is completely necessary.
What a beautiful gift that you have!!!!!
If you were here next to me or if I was there next to you I would give you a big hug!!!!
It was a pleasure to help!!! Letīs praise the Lord!!!!
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank You Josue!

It is so exciting! I was in church this morning, and the Lord gave me a word for a lady in my church and she started weeping and I could feel/see for a split second that it just drove deep into her spirit. I was like wow!

I thank you for the advice. I have forgiven the abuser, and I went to tell him I forgave him, he's since passed away. I need to work on forgiving my biological mom, she did nothing to help me or to stop it, I never really realized how much that hurt me or made me angry. I thought that I had forgiven her, but it's not like the way I forgave my abuser which let's me know I really haven't. I also have to forgive myself. I was a child, but for a long time I blamed myself, and it's time to let that go as well.

Thanks man! How awesome!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top