Dream telling a friend that there is no connection between us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream telling a friend that there is no connection between us.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Blessings once again dear ones,

Dream three

I was sitting on the floor Indian style with a few friends of mine. My friend Denea seemed to have clicked with some other friends and I knew I did not with her or with them. So as I sat on the floor I told her I felt like I do not click with her or any of them or even feel a connection with her or them except one of them. Denea knew and agreed that there was no connection between us. I pointed out the girl who was sitting in the group who I do connect with and feel close to and this is not a girl I know in the natural. what

The next scene, I having to stay with Denea and her friends in this dorm for awhile and it is underground. I go into our room and all the beds are messed up and I ask Denea what is going on she tells me they are cleaning the sheets. I look underneath this bed by the wall and there is this little baby underneath this bed and I am like what is this?" Denea tells me it is a ladies son who is going to room with us and I am like I am not having a baby in here I am tired and want to get some sleep, Denea looks at me funny and says," it is not a little baby it is a boy." All of a sudden the baby was a teenage boy! wow

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream telling a friend that there is no connection between us.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:54 pm

have you ever thought to yourself that you could really be good friends with this girl? you said you dont know her in the natural, God could be showing you that if you get to know her, you may be surprised at how good friends you two will be.

the second dream sounds like something you may be concerned about that will interfere with something you have going on, but in the end it wont be that big a deal. see, you were worried at first about the baby crying then after you looked at him the second time, he was a teenager..hmm...how did you feel after you saw the teenager, did you feel as if you would get more sleep after you knew he was grown?
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Yes I believe these are two things that are going on here. My friend Denea I do know in the natural and we have nothing in common in the natural and her direction is not my direction so actually I think the Lord is showing me in the dream what I am experiencing in the natural with my friend.The one I do not know in the dream I believe is someone else I might meet latter on I do not know.

The second part feels like what I am dealing with in the natural neighbors who live above me and me not getting any sleep because they are lowed all the time so I think it all ties in with the natural.

Thanks
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top