CAR, BATHROOM, MAKEUP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAR, BATHROOM, MAKEUP

Post by nubava on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:46 pm

I was on a platform and in front of me there was a moving surface with people on it, like people moving down the stream on a river but it was not a river. Like a moving treadmill. Some people were lying on that surface, I guess the majority of them were lying and seemed to be quiet happy. There was a girl with me on that platform. A company of men from that "river" invited us to join them, I said no, as I knew it was not what I was waiting for, it was not mine or my time. But that girl who seemed to be my friend jumped and joined thm. I also saw my pastor running heavily; he looked tired and worried, after my pastor a closed coffin came out. I didnít like seeing it.

Then I saw lots of people on that platform, they seemed to be in a cafť. I went through the tables. I looked confident and well dressed. I approached a young man; he seemed to be waiting for me. When we started talking he tuned into one of our family friends, he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so I was waiting for him and looking in the mirror. He seemed to have some problem there. And I was doubled Ė part of me standing in front of the mirror and the second part near the bathroom door. I gave him a remedy, cream or mask to fix his pimple. He didnít want to open the door, it was half opened and I was talking to him through that slot. At the same time my second part was near the mirror, I took a moisturizing cream to put on my face but I put too much and I decided to take away the excess of the cream with a tissue but the tissue stuck on my face. I was in a hurry and panic to clean my face as I thought he was going to come back and didnít want to see me like that.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAR, BATHROOM, MAKEUP

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 pm

this reminds me of when people go out on a date and in the movies you see it as a split screen. The woman is fixing her hair and makeup and the man is checking his breath and looking for food in his teeth. Sounds like people who are nervous on a date. that part where you are speaking to him through a cracked door...is just you reasurring someone everything is ok..you are helping them out. (just my thoughts)

also, the part of the dream, is there anything that others are doing right now that you arent ready for? it seems others are going with the flow of things, but you arent quite ready for that yet...not sure about the coffin.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:56 pm

thanks for your insight on the first part, quite a new angle for me :)

As for the flow of people, I thought it could represent my past and I didn't want tp go back...although I am not sure...

But as a whole I do not see the message of the dream...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top