Help! Vicious Dogs Are Chasing Me!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! Vicious Dogs Are Chasing Me!!!

Post by godsgirl24 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Hello All! Every since I was a little girl I have ALWAYS had a recurring dream of a dog biting me on my hand! I'm not sure which hand they would bite! I am 39 yrs. old and I STILL dream about dogs chasing me and trying to bite me. Dogs don't symbolize anything "good" as far as I'm concerned. Whenever I dream about dogs, I am always experiencing fear in the dream and they are ALWAYS chasing me trying to bite me. When I was around 29 yrs. old I actually did get bitten on my hand (again, can't remember which one) by a pit bull. The dream came true after all those years, however, I STILL dream of dogs chasing me trying to bite me and they are always vicious dogs and dark colored (black or brown). Can someone please tell me what this means and why have I dreamt for YEARS about dogs trying to attack me? Note: As a child, I was never bitten by a dog and therefore I was never scared of them as a child even though I had these dreams. Now as an adult, I DO NOT like them!!

godsgirl24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! Vicious Dogs Are Chasing Me!!!

Post by lola21st on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi godsgirl24 -

Since this is more a dream theme/symbol rather than a specific dream you want interpreted, I've moved it to the symbols section - hope that's ok!

As it relates to the dream/symbol, clearly it is a negative symbol for you. What I would recommend is to start recording your dreams, especially when you have these types of dreams to determine if the dog symbol is tied to a person or situation that's reoccuring in your life.

The following links provide some insight into dreams with animals (the second link specifically relates to dogs), please read them to see if anything bears witness:

http://www.heartsongministry.com/Dream_symbol_a.html
http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbol_d.html

If you have a specific dream that you could post, that could help provide the context which would help understanding the dreams' meaning...

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi GG. My wife hates dogs too and they are a negative in dreams for her. But I've always loved them and seen them as noble and even beautiful animals. In dreams it seems context means more than just what's in the dream, it includes what's in your life.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 pm

PS. But I've actually never seen a dog in my own dreams...

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsgirl24 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:56 am

Thanks lola21st! I appreciate your help! Yes, it is definitely a THEME that's been going on for years. I will check out the links that you have posted!! God bless you!!

godsgirl24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Praise God! I hope you find them helpful, come back with any other questions along the way and/or if you receive the understanding of these symbols as they relate to your dreams.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top