Imprisoned by Government, Vision of Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imprisoned by Government, Vision of Jesus

Post by dem on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 am

I dreamt that I was in military court, I think the government may have put me on trial for being a Christian. The prosecutor was questioning me and I kept trying to plead my case, and prove my innocence. I knew I did nothing wrong. After a while, I heard the Holy Spirit telling me that this was His Will and to stop pleading my case and be silent. The prosecutor continued to question me, and I no longer responded. My mom was wondering why I didn’t defend myself, and wanted me to say something. After several attempts from the prosecutor to get me to answer, the judge sentenced me to prison. I was placed in this dungeon with 2 guards handcuffed to me on each side. The dungeon looked like a deep well dug deep in the ground. You could stand above ground, and look down through these bars and see me below. The walls looked like grey cobblestones. I consistently showed the guards love, and may have witnessed to them. My imprisonment became known worldwide and was on every news channel. People from all over the world began to protest for my release. My mom didn’t understand why I didn’t just tell them (the military) what they wanted to hear. Eventually the guards began to have compassion on me because of the love I showed them, and allowed me to go outside with accompanied by them. I was on a military base and I looked up and saw stealth planes flying above me. There were civilian people walking around from all nationalities and races. I began to feel discouraged, and I looked a few feet up and saw Jesus on a small mountain sitting on a gold throne. He was wearing a gold crown, a white robe with maybe a gold sash, and holding a gold scepter. Under the throne was a cloud that had jewels in it, and a rainbow surrounded His throne. I looked at Him, and He smiled and nodded His head at me in approval. After that I was encouraged and knew I was fulfilling His will in what I was suffering.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imprisoned by Government, Vision of Jesus

Post by lola21st on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:06 pm

This dream reminds me of a few scriptures (there are others but these were the first ones that came to my mind):

John 15:18 - 25 -
18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, ‘They hated Me without a cause.’[c]

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[d] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

2Timothy chapter 3, especially verses 11 - 12,14:

10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Your dream depicts what Jesus told us - that we would face tribulations because of our belief in Him but it doesn't matter because He has overcome the world, He is always with us, and the sufferings that we experience on Earth pale in comparison to the glory that we'll experience in Heaven (Romans 8:18). Amen praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 am

wow what an amazing dream,

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Dem, it seems a good idea to me to pray according to what the Spirit has showed you. So, ....

Lord, please bless dem with courage and strength to stand up under any coming persecutions. Thank You for giving her this dream as an encouragement that You are with her even during the hard things. I ask that You draw near to her as never before in sweet communion. In Jesus' holy and loved name. amen.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 am

Thanks for the prayer!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:05 pm

lola21st wrote:This dream reminds me of a few scriptures (there are others but these were the first ones that came to my mind):

John 15:18 - 25 -
18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, ‘They hated Me without a cause.’[c]

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[d] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

2Timothy chapter 3, especially verses 11 - 12,14:

10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Your dream depicts what Jesus told us - that we would face tribulations because of our belief in Him but it doesn't matter because He has overcome the world, He is always with us, and the sufferings that we experience on Earth pale in comparison to the glory that we'll experience in Heaven (Romans 8:18). Amen praiseGod

I believe this dream has to do with upcoming persecution, This dream is so encouraging to me because of the vision of Jesus approving my endurance. Right now, I am so weak in perservering, so if this is a vision of my future maturity in Christ, it is extremely encouraging! I've been praying for the symbolic meaning of the jewel encrusted cloud under Jesus' throne. I saw on Mia's dream dictionary that a jewel encrusted cloud is a Divine dream. The LORD gave me the dream ,so I know He'll give me the meaning. Thanks for your input.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top