Two children doing a debate a vice presidential debate or a presidential debate.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two children doing a debate a vice presidential debate or a presidential debate.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Hi precious ones,

Dream two,

I was with an angel of the Lord and I was taken to a either a presidential debate or a vice Presidential debate. I saw these two children elementary age each one standing in front of a pulpit. The funny thing was I saw them as children but the sex was hidden from me in this dream.Well when they were speaking one of them kept getting a name of a president wrong from another nation. People were laughing at the one who was getting some names wrong and they were thinking the one who was getting some of the foreign presidents name wrong was the immature one, but the one who seemed to get all the names right was the real immature one, not the one who messed up a few names of the foreign presidents. So the one who did mess up is really the mature one and the one who got it right was not the one who was mature enough to lead our nation.End of dream.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Two children doing a debate a vice presidential debate or a presidential debate.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:27 pm

It sounds like God is showing you something about the presidential candidates. I dont really keep up with all of it, but does this dream remind you of mccain and obama? is there one that seems have everything "down to a T" and one that doesnt really?
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two children doing a debate a vice presidential debate or a presidential debate.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Blessing sweet Daph,

The Lord covered the dream well as to who it was or what even sex they were. In reality yes one has more together then the other now that can mean is in the Vice presidential election as well as the presidential election. I sensed that that the Angel gave us clues for what more to watch for in this election.

I had a dream last December before allot of what happened happened.
Anyway the Lord keeps giving me dreams about this election.Interesting eh. :uhoh:

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 pm

VERY Interesting! flower
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:29 pm

I'd have to say what you've been saying Jeanie:

"NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS"--which God has been putting on my spirit in the past year. Everyone was looking at the outward appearance (ie: "know it all"; "how smart", "how carried themselves", etc) and not paying attention to who really was right the whole time (ie: the one that wasn't trying to "put on airs", impress). Just a thought. Please pray on what I've said
desiree
p.s. please read your inbox on here! thanks kiss

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Hi guys, I felt moved to share this dream with you I had last December.It ties into this dream I believe. I did not know if I should post it since it has partly already came to pass.

Dream,

I was with an angel of the Lord the angel sat me down on a couch and began to speak to me about the Presidential Candidates. The Angel told me there was one who was going to come in towards the end of the race. I told the angel how could that be possible no one one will know this person and how can a candidate be elected if no one knows them. The Angel reached over and turned on the TV and on the TV was this one in which the Angel spoke about and sure enough this person showed up out of no where. Right away I knew this one in the spirit and this person was high lighted in the media and this person gets elected as President. I was blown away.

I know in whom the Lord speaks of in this dream and he keeps giving me hints in political dreams like the top one here but I know who he talks about. We do need to pay close attention to these dreams we see on here. The Lord speaks in secrets and mysteries.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:58 pm

Amazing! I do believe that "The Lord speaks in secrets and in mysteries" and reveals what has been hidden later on...but he also tells us "things before they happen" (John 16:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10) too so that we can believe it was God when it comes to pass!

My thing is this: when reading your dream, (and you may feel differently with what you have in your mind) I felt like the person "out of the blue" that came from nowhere and noone knew about was "sarah Palin". She took alot of people by surprise and the fact that she was a woman candidate was even more surprising! hmmmmm. Those were just my thoughts.
But we REALLY SHOULD pay attention to the upcoming weeks
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 pm

Desiree,

You are right on it was Sarah Palin. When I saw her, the spirit of the Lord spoke to me and confirmed the dream. He is still speaking. Yes the Lord does often reveal who certain people are. In the beginning of this race the Lord said he was not going to reveal who will be elected as president because he longed and desired for his bride to get on her knees and seek his face. So He is speaking in parables so that we would seek out the hidden things of our Beloved and this has been honestly what he has been doing with me. He is God and we are so not. I too sit and wait and watch and intercede on these things as well.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top