dream about a job interview (need help interpreting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about a job interview (need help interpreting)

Post by cavitelli on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 pm

I had a dream that I went to work wearing a black sweater and a co-worker told me that the search committe was wating for me to interview me. When I got in the room a bright light almost blinded my eyes and I couldn't see much of the people in the room. They kept directing me where they were but I keep seeing blurry. Then, I've seen my self in a wating room since nobody call me or talk to me, I went back to my office. Once I was in my office, I noticed I had two purses one black purse wasn't mine. I opened it and there was a bag conataining checks and money. For some reason, I though in my dream that the money belonged to a paper delivery person from the Vindicator (Vindicator is a news paper from my town) I went around the office asking if somebody worked for the Vindicator and nobody new. The dream ended there. In reality, the day before the dream the same co-worker in the dream had told me about a part time job that was going to be posted on the company's web-site.

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about a job interview (need help interpreting)

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:57 am

Are you looking for a job? If so, then this dream makes sense.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:10 am

What was your impression on the bluriness and why you couldn't find your interview committee? Do you have a fear of being led by God somewhere in life and missing His direction? OR, are you new at following God's leading and still unsure of how it is that He leads? I get the sense that you have some apprehension about a new area you are being led to but perhaps the part of your dream where you go back to your own office with normal every-day-things and receiving a blessing anyways is God's way of showing His GENTLENESS. I was told in the last year that sometimes I try to do God's job (BIG surprise there, eh? lol) and forget that it is God's job - not mine- to lead and to keep me on the path I should be on. It is my job to listen and obey. Here's the best part, God is SO GENTLE that sometimes you may feel you are "missing it" but the reality is He has a blessing in store for those who are obedient. Keep studying the Word so you'll know if you are being obedient or if you are "missing it". Blessings on your journey with the Father!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top