A Small Flying Bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Small Flying Bus

Post by butterfly on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:48 am

I dreamt that me and some of my family members were not getting along, we were quarreling, I had plant some flowers apparently (they were yellow and bright) and I was taking them back up from the root although they were doing well. Then I saw a small bus flying in the air with something looking a police flashing lights on top except these lights were three shades of blue (ranging from light blue to dark blue). I felt it was a space craft (like an alien) and I was afraid and wanted to hide but I decided not to, it circled and passed by once and when it passed by again it ended up in my hands and when I looked in the bus I saw a boy (about 10 years old) sittting in the back of the bus in the middle and he looked like he was reflecting on something, he was the only one sitting in the bus.

* The bus looked like a passenger bus, the colours seemed a little different.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Small Flying Bus

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:58 am

the flowers being rooted up makes me think you may remove yourself from a situation or seperate something even though its doing ok....the only thoughts/feelings im getting about the bus, is that something "out of this world" will come into your hands...something unexpected and almost scary...i feel you need to pray for that boy as well.

I've missed you btw!!!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 am

Thanks Daphanie, I will continue praying.

I also missed you too

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top