Uncomfortable dream (explicit)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uncomfortable dream (explicit)

Post by knight63 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 pm

This is probably one of the first dreams i have encountered where it made me uncomfortable due to the dream's sexual premise. I do apologize in advance for this content being explicit and i hope i am not going against the rules by posting this but i really could use some guidance and interpretation. I had this dream a few days ago.

I remember i was in a really large house with many rooms, sun-porches, etc because i remember it was sunny but the sun was setting towards the evening and i was looking out on a sun porch with the blinds shut. Within the house, I opened a door and walked into a room that had no windows that felt like a private room. In the room had two couples having sex at the same time (like an orgy). For interpretation purposes, one of the couples were on a high back chair (luxury chair, wealthy looking) and they other couple were on a couch/love seat. In all honesty, i did not see much but knew instantly what was taking place, and left the room just as soon as i entered. I do recall the face of the man looking at me with disgust as i walked into that. The high back chair was closest to the door on my left and the love seat was straight ahead as you walk in.

In real life, i know both couples, they both attend my church, they both are in leadership, they both are really good friends (wives too), they both are in the same area of ministry and one of the couples has been mentoring the other couple throughout two years.

I run out of the room into another room, a sun-porch and my pastor/leader was laying on a couch, naked with his wife that was fully clothed, laying between his legs as they watched TV together. I did not realize it at first but when i did i left that room in a hurray as well. Both events were very uncomfortable for me during the dream and when i woke up. My leader and his wife are older in real life and in the dream i was taken back by what i saw but i felt in the dream that it was healthy and nature in a relationship but i felt embarrassed as well as them by what i walked into. Like in real life, its always awkward if that happens.

So i left the room and throughout the rest of the dream, i hid and avoided running into my pastor/leader because i felt so ashamed i walked in on him and he knew and i knew and it was uncomfortable. However, i never felt that it was sinful, unhealthy, lustful or in the wrong spirit with him and his wife because i felt that it is permitted in a marriage environment but i was embarrassed and avoided him. He was looking for me to talk to me because i felt his heart and he wanted to explain something to me. The other couple felt wrong in every way imaginable.

I tried to explain this as best i can remember.

Thank you,

Knight63

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncomfortable dream (explicit)

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:54 am

hmmm the first couple sounds like insite in2 a situation,,it may not be literal,,but it mite be,, ,,um tha pasta drm sounds symbolik, moreso,,just wat ur seeing is perhaps his desire 4 intimacy,,, ,,the big house sounds like ur ch,, ,,just mi thorts,D [mi photo]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:43 am

Any other takers on this dream?

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:27 pm

I have not taken the accuracy test, but I agree with Dreamster on this one.

I believe this dream was symbolic of your church.

The first thing about the couples is they are mentoring the other couple. They are being intimate in front of the other couple. The man had a look of disgust on his face. Yes, they are doing inappropriate things. I believe in the flesh these couples are overstepping sexual boundaries between the couples, and the one man is disgusted that someone saw what was happening, because he wants it kept in the dark, and not exposed, what is really going on.

Jesus (represented by your pastor) has a desire to be intimate with your Church he wants to bring the Spirit of God and Love the people , yet he cannot because there are too many distractions among the people , and no one is willing to be naked with Him (intimate) and they want to lay on him comfortably, but they don't want to go beyond that. God is also having trouble being intimate in your church because of the situation between the two couples. Jesus was wanting to seek you out to explain what was going on and how he longs to be with you, but you hid because you were embarrased, not of Him, but of having witness the sin between the other couples. Because you knew it was ok in a marriage environment.

The two couples are wrong, you felt that, and I think deep down you know something is not right with that.

Just because people are in leadership doesn't mean they're living right. I think God is showing you this so you know who's helping the pastor shepherd the flock, and there are wolves mixed in with the sheep.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:36 pm

good points g/gurl.. D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm agreement that the context is related to your church. I'm not sure that the inappropriateness is literal, I felt that the Lord is showing you that their close relationships may be leading to inappropriate actions/decisions - you know how when some people are in a formal relationship (whether for ministry, business, etc.) but also have a social relationship, poor decisions can be made because their eyes aren't open to certain things or favoritism can take place - this is what I'm feeling...

The man who looked at you with disgust, was that the mentor or the husband of the couple that's being mentored?

The next scene with the pastor I agree is more symbolic but I have a different take on the scene. I felt that this scene was juxtaposed with the previous scene on purpose - both scenes dealt with intimacy the first one inappropriate, the second one appropriate. I know that pastors in our dreams can often represent other Christians, church leaders or Jesus but I saw this scene as really dealing with your pastor, it's about seeing your pastor in a different light, a different aspect of him that you're not accustomed to/comfortable seeing him in.

How are you feeling in your current church setting, especially toward the leadership? Do you feel like you're seeing somethings that are making you uncomfortable in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:03 pm

The couple that's being mentored gave me the disgust, not the mentor couple. Yes, there are things that are making me feel uncomfortable such as the mentoring couple being mentored. For one, i am also being mentored by the same people that are mentoring the other couple (with the disgust look). I felt in the dream that, they couple looking at me with disgust is threatened or insecure of me being there being mentoring to, that he may want to be the only one being mentored hence him not wanting me there.

The pastor i felt an opportunity may be opening up for a more personal relationship with him and myself that will be healthy and God will show me things that are intimate but may be intimidating at first and uncomfortable due to the depth of the nakedness of the pastor (like Jeremiah).

Thank you for all your posts.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 pm

To God be the glory! You're welcome - will pray that both situations work out according to God's will... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top