Being in a warehouse and trying to see a company of prophets.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being in a warehouse and trying to see a company of prophets.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:31 pm

Greetings dear ones.

A few days ago the Lord told me he wanted me to go away with him. So I went to another city and rented a hotel room and spent two full days just being with him. I had several dreams so I hope you will not be upset with me posting them all on here. Most of them were personal and I wanted to have conformation on them.Please ask the holy spirit what he is speaking in these dreams thanks precious ones.

The first dream,

I was with my church and they were throwing a party inside a warehouse for our church or who ever wanted to come. It was kind of dark in this warehouse and there was people who were not from our church that were there that were going to see a company of prophets and BOB Jones was one of them and there were about seven or eight in Bob Jones company of prophets, and we were going to see them personally meaning it was not a conference or anything. So we go to see them and some how we were not able to see them. I go back to the warehouse and my church was still there and my pastors wife was cleaning up in a room and I go in to see if I can help her cleanup. She asks my why was I not with the company of prophets and I tell her some how we could not get to see them. My pastors wife Mary tells me they are going to see another company of prophets and these prophets they were going to see were big named prophets but I do not remember who they were. I tell Mary yes I want to go see them with them and again it was a company of prophets of seven or eight and getting to see them on a personal note.I tell Mary how much I appreciate her directness and she tells me she appreciates mine as well. I tell her well I am pretty direct but some times it takes me awhile to precess some things.

The next scene I am at a coffee shop on our way I think to see the company of prophets and I see a man pull up in his truck loaded with four horses and I had seen this man before and knew he was not of the Lord. I look at him as he gets out of his truck and I can see his past and present like a movie and he had murdered several people and he tormented animals and killed them as well. I said to the Lord," why is this man not in prison for what he has done, and him having these horses is a cover up because he had tortured animals and killed them too."

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Being in a warehouse and trying to see a company of prophets.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:22 pm

jeanie, are you expecting to go to an event like this? if not, i feel it could be entirely symbolic and i would like to pray on it. But the last part of your dream sounds like there will be someone in your path, either personally or on tv (as horses represent authority) that you will feel does not deserve the freedom they have and is using something as a cover up.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 am

Hi Dalph,

This may be a word of Knowledge. I know the man was still capable of murder in this dream as I saw his past he seemed familiar too to me so hummmm.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top