A CLOWN in my house!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A CLOWN in my house!

Post by new2mygift28 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

This dream has me really baffled. I really need some help. Lately the dreams that I have been posting haven't gotten answers, but maybe someone can help me with this one. I believe that this is a dream where Satan is trying to attack me or either it is a warning, but this the dream:

I was in my house and we were having a get together, and there were some people in the kitchen with me. While we were eating and having fun , and laughing. A clown walked in, and I sensed immediately that there was something evil about the clown, and I began to call on the name of Jesus. My grandmother, passed by in the hallway to look at my room, an noticed is wasn't clean ( i don't know why). The clown I believe had a knife, and I was calling the name of Jesus, I got out of the kitchen, and I began to tell everyone in the living room to call on the name Jesus. While I was in the living room, I saw my mother and two people that I was surprised was there, which was this girl at my church, and one my old friend's from grammar school's mother. I told everyone to call on the name Jesus, and my friend's mom from grammar school wasn't calling Jesus, and I kicked her out of my house. Everyone was calling on Jesus, and the clown came in the living room, and began to smile, and tried to get me to trust him, as if I was a kid that was afraid of clowns. I still kept calling on Jesus, and the clown said wait let me show you something, but I still kept calling Jesus, even when noone else did. The clown turned on some christian music and began to dance as if he was a praise dancer (I used to praise dance and mime), and he kept trying to come close, but I kept calling Jesus, and then I woke up.

I don't know what this means or what this is about, but I know that clown was demonic!

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A CLOWN in my house!

Post by Josue Tortola on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:44 pm

"I was in my house and we were having a get together, and there were some people in the kitchen with me. While we were eating and having fun , and laughing."
You were in your territory...where you are safe...you were sharing time with others like you...but they were in your place....the house represent in this case the church but also your own spirit...the kitchen is the place for preparing food...spiritual food in this case

"A clown walked in, and I sensed immediately that there was something evil about the clown, and I began to call on the name of Jesus."
Your own spirit is able to feel the spirits...when someone comes from God or from Satan. In this case you felt it comes from Satan. You ask for help and protecction to Jesus.

My grandmother, passed by in the hallway to look at my room, an noticed is wasn't clean ( i don't know why).
Your room is part of your house...itīs maybe your most personal area. Your grandmother is symbolizing an elder person who obviously has much more experience than you...she is the one who realizes that your room is not clean....something that you the one who inhabit that part has not noticed.

"The clown I believe had a knife, and I was calling the name of Jesus, I got out of the kitchen, and I began to tell everyone in the living room to call on the name Jesus."
This demon wants to destroy you...wants to kill you...thatīs why he has a knife....you request for help to other humans...that they also pray to Jesus.

"While I was in the living room, I saw my mother and two people that I was surprised was there, which was this girl at my church, and one my old friend's from grammar school's mother. I told everyone to call on the name Jesus, and my friend's mom from grammar school wasn't calling Jesus, and I kicked her out of my house."
The person who doesnīt pray is representing an allied of the demon...this person is probably the one who turns your room dirty...or maybe not...in any case this person is not helping at all...is someone who doesnīt believe in God.

"Everyone was calling on Jesus, and the clown came in the living room, and began to smile, and tried to get me to trust him, as if I was a kid that was afraid of clowns. I still kept calling on Jesus, and the clown said wait let me show you something, but I still kept calling Jesus, even when noone else did."
This clown...this demon...could be operating in a person who is disguised as a happy person...he is able to make that the other persons stop praying to Jesus but not you...you continued because you can feel this spirit and you know it comes from Satan.

"The clown turned on some christian music and began to dance as if he was a praise dancer (I used to praise dance and mime), and he kept trying to come close, but I kept calling Jesus, and then I woke up."
This person is in the praise team and is able to deceive some members of the church but not you....you know he is a threat.

New2mygift....I remember a dream that you posted that has relation with this one....is about a member of the praise team who thinks that the church is growing because of him.

With love!!!! Josue Tortola.
PS. I havenīt finished the accuracy test.
Let me know what you think.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Some of the parts I can see. I did look up what clowns mean christian wise, and they were intune with what I thought. Childish or carnal, and playing with God in this case. However, I agree with the kitchen part because some of the people within the kitchen are from my church. Might be a spirit thats killing my church? I also, agree with the part about what you said about me kicking the woman out. I do have a close that doesn't believe in God, and that doesn't pray. One thing I have been asking God for is to help me decipher when things are of him and are of the devil.Obviously he's giving me a spirit of discernment. Thank u so much for ur thoughts and responses.If anyone has any thoughts feel free to share. You as well Jose! Be blessed!

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 am

Thank YOU for giving me the chance to shed some light on your dreams. Itīs always a pleasure to help.
God Bless You!!!!
with love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top