Hey, I'm practicing at understanding my dreams, and this is not a direct prophetic word,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who wants to be bold?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Hey, I'm practicing at understanding my dreams, and this is not a direct prophetic word,

Post by edwin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:58 pm

I don't know what it means.

I recently returned to Jesus and I have been having dreams.

some are very vivid. the latest one was about tornatoes.

first there was just one, then more and more. At first they were scary, but soon we were laughing at them.

Don't ask me with who, I don't know.

I also dreamt that I was at the edge of a lake or ocean, looking down at my feet, wondering if I should take that first step.

Help!

edwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm practicing at understanding my dreams, and this is not a direct prophetic word,

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:49 am

Hi Edwin!!!
The part about tornados mean that some problems are going to come to you. First you´re going to feel and think that they are hardo to solve....but later you´re going to be laughing of them...they are not going to represent a problem anymore.

The part about the lake or ocean is related with your return to Jesus...the water in this case...the lake or ocean represens the spiritual realm....and yes! you should take that first step...and then another and another and another....
God bless you!!!!
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CONCERNING THE POLL ON BOLDNESS

Post by One Door on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:11 pm

ON BOLDNESS

I hope I don't open up a can of worms here (I personally do not like worms) but I would like to comment on this poll about boldness.

Boldness (in Christ) for me is not a matter of prayer and never has been a matter of prayer. Boldness (in Christ)for me has always been a matter of knowledge. To "know"(ledge) means to have a clear perception or understanding of; to be well sure of or well informed about (to know the facts); to have a firm mental grasp of; to be acquainted or familiar with (I knew HIM [Jesus] well). The archaic meaning of the word know is "to have an intimate relationship with." (Webster's dictionary)

If you desire or are searching for boldness in Christ, you will find that boldness will come from an up close, personal, intimate relationship with HIM. It is the intimate relationship that makes the difference in our boldness for Christ. We see in the word of God, the disciples were extremely bold for Christ to where they all, except for one, were willing to died from that boldness. Why were they so bold to a point of losing their lives for it? They "knew" HIM, (had an intimate relationship with HIM). Go back to the definition of know. That is what the diciples had with JESUS.
Little knowledge, little god. BIG KNOWLEDGE, BIG GOD.
It is through the intimate relationship with God where you will obtain this knowledge to bring out the boldness in you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm practicing at understanding my dreams, and this is not a direct prophetic word,

Post by Cholette on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Amen One Door...AMEN!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top