Dream about older woman looking through my window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about older woman looking through my window

Post by dreamer377 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 am

I was fasting and praying at the beginning of the new year and an aquaintance of mine who I used to consistently allow to stay at my home called me after the fast. During my fast I had several dreams and have now began to seek God's face for interpretation due to the nature of the dreams. I had just relocated to my home church hours away from this acquaintance (basically crawled here) and had the following dream...

She dreamed that she was standing outside of my apartment building trying to see in from the outside. She had a blue and white blanket over her head while she was standing outside as she watched me wipe each window in my apt clean. Each time I would do that and go to the next window, the clear window would fog up and I was consistently wiping the windows, but it would fog up...

I was cleaning my windows to my new apt home prior to her phonecall...

Can anyone assist me with this interpretation?

The follow-up dream was from my 13yr old as God ministers to all of my children and myself through dreams as well...

She stated that in the dream, the same woman who used to stay with us knocked on my door with her son, David. She smirked and said watch. I opened the door and she came in and looked around and her son said, mom, you were wrong. She passed the sofa and sat on the loveseat in my livingroom by the window and her son yelled, "It looks like a hotel in here."

Last edited by dreamer377 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited subject line from godmother to older woman as she calls herself my godmother)

dreamer377

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about older woman looking through my window

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 am

im not sure about the second dream, but the first sounds like someone who is fighting a losing battle so to speak. Whatever they are doing to try and fix something isnt working...

just my thoughts,
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer377 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:46 am

Thank you so much. This has confirmed much for me :)

dreamer377

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 am

hmm sounds like ur frend may hav treated ur house likea hotel,,tha 2 drms r related,,did she hava cavalear attitude??,,just wood march rite in?? ,,ugh D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer377 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:18 am

Yes, very much so, but I was always humble..now, I have relocated and taught myself balance in serving. I made it clear to her when I was relocating that nobody could stay with me as I'm trying to set order for myself and my children...

Thanks Dreamster :)

dreamer377

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 pm

great,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 am