Help with interpretation. Caution! Some sexual symbolism

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with interpretation. Caution! Some sexual symbolism

Post by starr5 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 am

Hello.

I'm not sure this is where I am to post?... I have been having alot of dreams lately, and I believe that this is significant, especially since I have not had many for years...

I recognized all the people in this dream. They are all family members. A father and 2 of his daughters. We were all in a room together. The daughters were very friendly to me. ( In actuality, 1 of them likes me very much. The other not so much) I was sitting on the arm of the chair their dad was sitting in. I was braiding his hair (he doesn't really have enough to braid). The girls were standing. Then, I was holding a 6 month old baby. It was frail and sick. It spit something out--a part of it's anatomy. Perhaps it's tonsils or palate. I took it to the daughter who isn't really that fond of me. (Interestingly, she is studying to be a doctor...) She shook her head sadly and handed the baby back to me. Then, the father looked at me and his penis popped up erect. He said: "Now I want you to take care of this." I was startled and covered him and said 'OH NO! The girls will see!' They did see, but acted as if they didn't. They didn't mind.

I don't understand this. Can you help?

In another dream recently, I was in a van with lots of children. My pastor was driving it. We pulled over and a group of people were telling him I did something wrong (don't know what). I did not recognize anyone, but they insisted I knew them. My pastor told me to take a long look. Was I sure I didn't know them? Because of this accusation, my pastor instructed all the children and I to get out of the van and we were walking in a long dark tunnel. He sent the children into a room. Then he led me down the tunnel. He started taking off his shirt and then I knew he actually orchestrated the whole scenario with those people to isolate and attack me. I was terrified because I knew he wanted to hurt me AND because I trusted him. I screamed, hoping the children would hear me, but they didn't. He caught me. Then I jumped and startled myself awake...

Finally, I dreamed that I was carrying a book. It had magots crawling all over it. It was a valuable book to me, because I was moving quickly to get the bugs off. I went to the sink and rinsed them off. The turned into snails! I was repelled, but relieved that they were off my book.

I've had other dreams too, but these have confounded me the most. These have all been within the last few months. The dream re: my pastor was just a few nights ago.

I am a growing christian and work very hard at becoming more of who I know God wants me to be. Please help if you can.

Starr

starr5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with interpretation. Caution! Some sexual symbolism

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 am

about the book dream...is there something you are reading that may be questionable in content? I know when i became a Christian, the Lord convicted me about reading harry potter...

also, babies represent things that take up our time, ministries, projects, new relationships etc...is there something in your life that reminds you of the way you felt in your first dream?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:59 am

ugh drm 1 kood indicate some kinda incest goin on,, and tha baby isa unhealthy fruit of that,,um this is worst case senareo,,other wise its symbollik of something not rite, ,,um drm2,,,the book,,im wiv daffi on that one,, ,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top