Dream about money

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about money

Post by ezekialson on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 am

Hello,

I had a dream this morning where I was i n my dining room by a cupboard, and I was sweeping away some dirt. The dirt seem to turn into soil. As I swept I unearthed coins. It started with 10p(British sterling) coins, then 20p coins then 50p coins then pound coins, then odd shaped coins the size of my hand and quite a lot thicker. There were no notes, just coins. I was putting them in my pocket as they were unearthed.
I have been praying recently for a financial breakthrough( who hasn't!). However I do not know if this is an answer to prayer or not. It could have positive or negative connotations. I am praying about it at present...

ezekialson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about money

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:30 am

well i have definately been through a financial drought for the past 2 years and when i had dreams like this, it usually meant I would get some financial help, but i would get a little bit, a little bit at a time. Does that make sense? God always provides exactly what i need when i need it...even if its right at the last minute..sometimes i feel like He's pushing me to see how far i will go whithout and still have faith in Him..Its frusterating sometimes but i know its good for me and I will come out polished in the end. :)

Hope this helps,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezekialson on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks for the reply Daphne. I believe that is definitely part of it, the little bit here and there and the trying of my patience. I prayed today and the Lord impressed upon me James 5: 7-11. I also got that I have to wait 3 months before the manifestation of the dream occurs.
I also got that it was soil that the money was being unearthed from, so I also believe that this is a result of sowing into good soil..thanks again.. and I will be debt free, so that I can be a blessing to others, that is my prayer too.

ezekialson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top