Dream about work situation again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about work situation again

Post by The Lord Is My Shepherd on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:31 pm

I dreamt that I was back at my work place and a lady approached me to work on a piece of work that she was assigned to. I said to her I am not actually supposed to be here because I have been terminated. She said that she did not know that but wanted toknow if she could have the papers that I have been working on? I agreed to give them to her. I then found myself in another country on the top floor of an organisation that I worked for some years ago. I thought these people would laugh at me because I had been terminated from my job but instead one lady said to me that another man had problems with his employer and he got monetary compensation She then turned to me and said "girl push for your million" in the dream I remember being surprised.

In reality I am going through a situation like this and what happened on the morning following this dream was that my former employer alled to ask me what sort of resolution I would like for this situation as I am scheduled to attend an appeal hearing in a few days. Since having this dream I haqve been twice approached by my former employer to find out what "Good lloks like" in resolution to the case.

Can someone please help me with this? I have been praying alot is GOD actually giving me prophetic dreams? would someone who is versed please help me :clap:

The Lord Is My Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about work situation again

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi dear one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I find it interesting lately that there are a few of you dreaming about restoration of inheritance.

I sense that in this dream the Lord was showing you that you had done the job you were given well. The lady that came to you for help and the fact that she wanted your work that you had done was confirmation that you did your job well.You were on the top of your old organization afraid you would be laughed at but instead there were others faced with the same issue your not alone. Standing on top of the organization represents you going into the spirit and receiving heavenly advice which was what the Lady had spoken to you," claim you million."

Dear one what the Lord is revealing bottom line that you are not alone and you may have asked him did I do something wrong at my job to lose it he is showing you, you did well and for you to start crying out in the spirit for his justice to be done not against man but the adversary that has tried to rob, kill,steal and destroy from you and claim back every thing he has taken up to seven times and for a double portion to be released upon your life.

wow! GOOD STUFF IN HIM EH.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Is My Shepherd on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Jeanie,

God Bless you. In my spirit I receive confirmation of your interpretation. I believe that GOD is about to work a miracle in my life and restore all that the enemy has stolen.

I will let you know what actually happens.

God Bless you and thank you for responding.

The Lord Is My Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top