Possible Manifestation: Boots and Confrontation with Women

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Boots and Confrontation with Women

Post by Paul RT on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:45 am

In the first part of the dream I was involved in a military parade, and was wearing two different pairs of shiny black boots, and one pair of black leather shoes at different times. I felt angry and defensive.

In the second part I was house sitting at my old home in Muswellbrook NSW. I was feeling angry and defensive about a woman who wanted to come into the house and commit a crime such as burglary.
Then two women pulled up in two different open topped sports cars – one red and one grey. I came out of the house and started speaking to them and eventually calmed down and we had a rational conversation. I then felt less threatened and angry.

In the background I could hear the song “Consider Christ” by Bryson Smith/Philip Percival. playing:

Consider Christ, the source of our salvation,
That he should take the penalty for me.
Though he was pure, a lamb without a blemish;
He took my sins and nailed them to the tree.
Chorus
My Lord and God,
You are so rich in mercy,
Mere words alone are not sufficient thanks.
So take my life, transform, renew and change me,
That I might be a living sacrifice.

Consider Christ, that he could trust his Father,
In the garden of Gethsemane.
Though full of dread and fearful of the anguish;
He drank the cup that was reserved for me.

Consider Christ, for death he has defeated,
And he arose, appeared for all to see.
And now he sits at God’s right hand in heaven,
Where he prepares a resting place for me.
(see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Lq3ZhKUGo)

Last edited by Paul RT on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Boots and Confrontation with Women

Post by Paul RT on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 am

Possible manifestation:
Muswellbrook is my childhood home where I was raised by an angry and manipulative mother. As a result I have suffered Depression for many years, and a common trigger has been having to deal with angry women.
In the past 17 years I have been receiving treatment, including taking antidepressants, however I have finally come off them despite having to deal with an angry and controlling female staff member in the past month.
I have also been able to face another angry older congregation member recently, and handled it much better than in the past.
I believe that the dream is God reaffirming my healing through the sacrifice of His Son Jesus, and reminding me that I can trust Him to deal with confrontational situations, especially women

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top