WALKING AMONG THE DEAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WALKING AMONG THE DEAD

Post by ISABEL on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

Hello

My Dad had a very disturbing dream and share it with me. We would like to know what could this possibly mean.

In the dream he (my dad) was in a warehouse that was very big . He saw a lot of dead bodies on the floor, these bodies
were alreday decaying so much so that it was so filthy. My dad began to walk so he could get out of the warehouse and saw that he did not have shoes on. He said that it was very nauseating to look at the scene. He began walking and could not rush since the more he moved through the mess he had to keep wiping himself from the stuff that would get on his arms and body. He eventually got out of the warehouse but said that it took so long.

Please share your imput.

Thank you
God Bless !

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WALKING AMONG THE DEAD

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 pm

When I dream of large buildings such as warehouses, it usually points to a church or business depending on the context of the dream. In this case, I wonder if your father is being shown the state of a church (it could be his own church or The Church in general) being spiritually dead.

Does your father feel like his progress in the Lord is being hindered in someway? It seems like the spiritual deadness that surrounds him makes it difficult for him to move forward and the harder he tries to move the harder it becomes.

Does any of this sound like anything going on in real life?

I think the last part of 2 Corinthians 6 through 2 Corinthians 7:1 may be applicable:

Be Holy

11 O Corinthians! We have spoken openly to you, our heart is wide open. 12 You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted by your own affections. 13 Now in return for the same (I speak as to children), you also be open.
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you[b] are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.[c]

17 Therefore

Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean,
And I will receive you.[d]
18 I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the LORD Almighty.[e]

7:1 - Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Please ask him to pray on what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't align with what in his spirit.... Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:32 am

Hi,
While reading about your father's dream I also thought these dead people may be spiritually dead people.Your father may feel bad among them.
God bless you.
With love.
Edith

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISABEL on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:35 am

WOW!
Thank you soooo much. I will share this with him

God Bless!

ISABEL