Dream of a Bee/Bird

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a Bee/Bird

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:44 am

I dreamt that this bee looking like a bird flies right onto my left index finger, biting a huge hole into my finger. I saw it coming but it attacked so fast I couldn't stop it until it was too late. I tried to shake it off but it held on as it teared my finger up, the bee/bird was small but left alot of damage. I woke up thinking, how I needed to be careful with this finger, I didn't even realize I was dreaming until a few seconds later! What could this mean? What could a bee represent?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a Bee/Bird

Post by One Door on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Hello Gissy,
These are just my thoughts on your dream.
The bee that looks like a bird would mean there is something that appears to be what it is not. This would represent a deception. The bee attacking your index finger shows where the deception will be. We use our index finger to point. This could represent direction. Maybe there is a deception in the direction you are taking. Again, these are just my thoughts here.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 pm

I fell asleep last night before I could respond to this dream but I'm in agreement with One Door. I would like to add that sometimes bees can symbolize a word that is used against you in the form of gossip. I think the dream may be a warning to use discernment regarding your associates and those that enter your life in the near future. Something that seems innocent on the surface could have damaging results.

Please pray about what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't align with your spirit, ok? Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 pm

ok deception and gossip, both interpret makes sense...recently the Holy Spirit has been warning me about gossip esp at work!!! Also, I been praying about if I should approach a friend about a mutual friend we have....that might not be a good idea....what looks innocent my cause lots of damage, like you said lola!! I will watch what words I say and pray for discernment esp with my co-workers and friends, thank you ladies.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bee/Bird Manifestation

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:27 am

This weekend I had a very unpleasant transaction with a service, on the surface, they seem kind and loving but in the end they verbally attacked me and cost me alot of money for a service I really don't need!!! When it happened, I thought to myself, didn't I dream something like this and I thought back and remembered this dream but it was too late

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top