Always pouring water for othgers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Always pouring water for othgers.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:08 am

Blessings beautiful ones of God

Dream.

I seemed to be one who was always pouring water into pitchers and coffee pots etc, I loved pouring water and serving others and people in authority. I was at this conference and I was there to help who was ministering there. I was sitting at this round table with a little three or four year old girl. This little girl spoke a word over me or to me of great importance but I do not remember what it was. I saw another minister I know only a little bit walk by, I also know him in real life as well he has his own ministry.Well anyway as soon as I saw him I thought I did not know he was going to be there and I did not care much for him, just like in real life because I sense something about him that is not quite right spiritually but can not put my finger on it.Then the guy who was there to minister to the peoples who I was working for or was there to help who is like a Father figure asks me if I would fill water up in a coffee pot so the people could have coffee I said sure no problem. I got up from the table and did as I was asked with gladness.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks and much blessings sent your way.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top