Famous people in my town?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Famous people in my town?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:42 am

At night, inside a parked car in the WAL-MART parking lot. I was in the backseat with my sister and in the front were some church members (I actually saw the one in the car, today (10/4) by the way--prophetic!) Anway, I believe the car was small and black? Coming out of the store were two black men (obviously famous). My sister thought one of the guys was Blair Underwood (a black man who is very attractive, smooth, a ladies man and in recent films has played a wife-abuser), I instantly recognized the man and knew that that wasn't him. I knew the man was the famous guy from SANFORD & SON (Lamond Wilson) who played the son of Fred Sanford, and is now saved/a christian. The guy next to him was Blair Underwood? Both men had on pink/coral suits with black ties. Once someone recognized them, they began to smile and put on some big black sunglasses to shield their apprearances. A crowd gathered in front of them holding up papers to be autographed and cameras. They seemed surrounded/stuck in one place. Cameras flashed and vehicles/papparazzi were everywhere! I saw a blue pickup truck from the back window behind us. It had the words, OPTILENSE written on the side (a white man was in the driver's seat and he appeared to be a photographer as well). WOW! Famous people actually in my hometown! I thought.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Famous people in my town?

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:30 am

Hi Desiree. Perhaps your home town will be on the map somehow meaning that it will stand out more than a typical home town.

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Interesting thought Butterfly (you alwaysw say unique things!!Lol)

Shortly after this dream, the town had butterflies with different themes painted on them distributed all over the main strip (downtown). The theme: "Taking flight into new heights" into the future! Maybe God is getting ready to restore and rebuild that historical city!
thanks again!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:27 pm

MANIFESTATION (March 5-8): Every year our town has a "jubilee" celebration commemorating the anniversary of Bloody Sunday and the Civil Rights March to Freedom Movement. Reverand Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson usually attend. This year Jeremiah Wright (long time friend and minister of Barack Obama) and Attorney General Eric Holder will be coming to join in the Celebration.

*So to answer your comment Butterfly, "my home town WILL stand out more than others will" (atleast for these three to four days it will!!) laugh

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile