Reconciliation with Freinds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reconciliation with Freinds

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:20 pm

I have been having dreams about my friends/ best friends for a while this has been an ongoing issue for me as God has been taking me through a process of showing me who I am spiritually. I am only 22, however, in the midst of me learning who I am I lost some close people which is my inner circle. Which were my ex-boyfriend and my two best friends. Nevertheless, I saw that my relationship with my ex and I would go through a trial. But that my relationship with my bestfriend would somehow die. This was the dream I had and I posted about two months ago:

I had a dream that I was at funeral, The Minister of Music from my church spoke first at the funeral, and then My Mom got up and spoke. And she was speaking people began to stand, I waved my hands, and began crying very hard, and when I looked over my best friend was crying as well, but I thought it was her funeral at first. Yet I have two best friends and when I looked around to see if my other bestfriend was there she wasn't. Could this be a spiritual death or an actual death?

However, some things have transpired since then, and after they transpired, I began to pray to God and ask him if I should try to reconcile or continue to walk away. If I should try to talk to them. There is apart of me that misses them. We have been friends since high school, but I just really wanna know. What God wants for my life? However, On Saturday night I had a dream:

I was at a restaurant and I was standing by the bar area, but I wasn't having a drink, and when I looked back I saw the two them sitting at a table laughing and enjoying themselves, but when I looked down at my wardrobe I was dressed older than my age, and they looked younger the same way we look at 22.

Then, this morning I had a lot of dreams, but I distinctively remember seeing pictures in album that I was showing my mom, and they were of my bestfriends and one of my bestfriends had graduated and they were on a vacation on an island celebrating the fact that she had graduated, as I was flipping through the pics in the album I just kept seeing them in different location on this vacay with our other mutual friend.

I don't know if this is my own insecurities that I feel like I'm missing out or if God is trying to show me that I need to reconcile.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reconciliation with Freinds

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 pm

I dont have an interpretation to the first dream...death often means change.

In the dream where you were dressed older...do you feel you may be a bit more mature than your friends?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Yes, I do as far as being willing and ready to solve our problems, and being upfront. Especially spiritually.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top