Sitting between Beyonce and Jay-Z (March 23, 10)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting between Beyonce and Jay-Z (March 23, 10)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Remember riding on a charter bus with one of my siblings (#3) and I was sitting between Beyonce and Jay-z (he was on my right and beyonce on my left, she was dressed down with sunglasses and heels on and her hair pulled back in a ponytail; he had on all black, with a cross necklace on, and had dark shades). I remember that the bus was taking us to Wal Mart and I thought it was cool that Jay-Z and Beyonce were so down-to-earth enough to ride a bus with common folks! I remember Jay-z was holding a baby in his arms and he was looking down at it and smiling. Beyonce was kind of aloof as I asked what the sex of the baby was. She said that she didn't want to know until the baby was born (I guess she was pregnant too). I remember telling her a story of how my friend wanted a boy and after hearing it confirmed from doctors that she ended up having a little girl instead. Beyonce looked at me kind of nochalantly as if to say, "why was she so mad that she had a girl?"...she seemed really distant to me.

The bus eventually passed by a clothing/accessories shop called 'Deserae's in colorful letters. I thought the store was cool and it peaked my interest--I had to go inside!!!
When the bus stopped at Wal Mart, I went inside to (towards the back---lawn/gardening section?) to find some jewelry to match my yellow shirt that I was wearing.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sitting between Beyonce and Jay-Z (March 23, 10)

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Desiree,
One thing that popped in my mind while I was reading your dream is that in this dream it may be showing how Beyonce and Jay-Z feels about having children right now. He may be ready, and shemay not. I know alot of people has been asking her when she is going to have kids lately.....just a little insight.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 pm

That is true. She seems nochalant about the idea.

thanks for the input

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top