Reccuring Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reccuring Dream

Post by LIGHT8 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 am

Last night I had a lucid dream, I awoke and heard a dog panting outside my bedroom door. This is has happened several times before and I thought it was my own dog doing it, so I started putting him inside the spare bedroom. I even thought I saw him during this dream, so I got up, only to find my dog was in the spare bedroom with the door closed, so what can this reoccuring dream mean?

Last edited by LIGHT8 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

LIGHT8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reccuring Dream

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi!!!
First of all I like to know what you call a "lucid dream" so I am not confused.
For me a "lucid dream" is when you know that you are dreaming inside of your dream....let me explain....for example ...you are dreaming that you are walking in the forest and you say to yourself " Oh! I am dreaming this again".
Second...what are your emotions...are you scared? Does this bother you? Are you angry? Do you feel is a bad entity?
Third...are you a christian? Are you a believer?
All of this is important because it helps to decode your dream.
Thanks for answering!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reoccuring Dream

Post by LIGHT8 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi, I really appreciate your help with this. I am Christian and as a matter of fact, I woke up around 3:30am, so before falling asleep again I was praying. I was praising Jesus for all that he has given me and asked that he protect my home. I fell asleep and the next thing I know I hear the panting outside my bedroom door, this was around 4:25am.
By lucid, I was awake and thought I must be dreaming because of what I was hearing. I definately feel fear, it freaks me out. This has happened several times, at least four or five in the past six months.
I kept thinking, it has to be my own dog. The thing is, I wouldn't be afraid of my own dog, but this panting does scare me. It's bothered me a lot, so I was purposely making sure I knew where the dog was. I would appreciate any feedback, I am really disturbed that this happened because I know for a fact it's not my dog now.
I thought it was a lucid dream because I wake up to the panting, so it doesn't make sense to me, could it be that I am dreaming and awake? How could I hear panting when there is nothing there? My dog was definately in the spare bedroom, this time I was able to prove to myself that wasn't the source.
Thanks for your help.

LIGHT8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Dear Light!!!
I felt something really bad when I read your answer specially the time that you cite...you say 3:30 hours and that called my attention....It is said that demons like to bother humans through dreams...actually nigtmares around 3.00 o´clock in the morning as a matter of mocking of Jesus because he died at 3.00 o´clock in the afternoon.
I really think that is a demon the one that is in your dreams and not only in your dreams but when you are awake.
Here is what I did when something like that happened to me.
After talking with a friend of mine about my problem she told me that I should pray at 3.00 o´clock in the afternoon 7 days in a row asking God in the name of Jesus that He seal and clean the house of any satanic and demoniac activity and it worked.
I have never had any thing like that since then....so do it....satan and his demons are already defeated....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
With love!!!! Josue Tortola.
PS. I haven´t finished the accuracy test.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LIGHT8 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Why would it be panting outside my bedroom door? Again, I appreciate your help. I'm just going to lift up that others can help me with interpretation of this dream. I just don't understand why this is happening. In Christ, with kindest regards, thank you!

LIGHT8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top