heart attack and 2 white cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

heart attack and 2 white cats

Post by gordie on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:56 am

I had a very strange dream last night I dreamt I was in the cinema in the middle of the night and there was just one man their using a laptop and it was pitch black. Next I was with a friend I had not seen for a long time (fiona) and she told me to phone the hospital which I did and they said they thought I was having a heart attack and they would send someone for me but I told them I did not want to go and they said if I came in by 540 it would be ok and they could prevent me going into cardiac arrest. So my friend put me into a taxi with a bag containing a whole lot of clothes. The taxi driver said that he got a lot of prisoners going to ward 29 at ninewells hospital (in reality ward 29 is the childrens east ward) I ended up at my old house also number 20. Next I was in another part of the country visiting an old friend who was naked and there were 2 white cats in the house one was nice and friendly but the other was vicious and it kept on trying to attack me. I have many dreams about having a heart attack or heart surgery I dont know what this means.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top