black wedding setting......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

black wedding setting......

Post by promisedchild on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 am

dreamed of this wedding....i was looking out of this window and the window was opened i was standing there along with my pastors wife and my elders wife and other ppl and we were on my street that i grew up on we were watching this wedding but the bride had on a black wedding dress and was getting on a carriage and the wedding party all had black on except for the bridesmaid they had on white (which the bride shouldve had on) i was sitting there listening to the crowd and they were cheering because of the wedding party and i stuck my head out of the window a lil further and the wedding party was getting into a gold limo filing in two by two.. i was then trying to get my elders wife attention to tell her that my house that i grew up on was three doors down but she wasnt paying me any attention.so many ppl in this window looking at this wedding oh! and the scene of the dream was midnite type setting.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: black wedding setting......

Post by One Door on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 am

Was the crowd that is cheering the same people who are looking out of the window? And also, what is the name of the street you grew up on?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:52 pm

yes one door, the crowd that was cheering were the ones looking out the window...and the name of the street was indiana avenue

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello,
I have not taken the accuracy test.
The following is just my thoughts on this dream.
What is happening here in this dream is happening under darkness ("midnight type setting"). What you are seeing here is evil. The all black clothing for the wedding party and the bride represents this but it is the white "bridesmaid" dress(es) that confirm it because white can represent "what is purely (entirely) evil" and this is what I believe the white here represents. Also I believe because of the window and the amount of people, what is happening here is going to be exposed on a large scale(it is going to be exposed to a lot of people). The window represents what is revealed/exposed. What was done in darkness is going to be revealed/exposed.
Again, these are just my thoughts concerning this dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Yes, what is done in darkness shall be revealed in the Light of the Lord...the location of the wedding is significant to me, I believe that you're being shown that this agreement/covenant was established in the past, perhaps during your childhood but it will be revealed to many...it may be something going on in your former neighborhood that causes you and others to pray/intercede/engage in spiritual warfare for it.

The scriptures that come to mind are:

Acts 26:17 I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now[a] send you, 18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.

Romans 13:11-13
11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. 13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.

John 3:18-20 (New King James Version)
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

Please pray about what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't align with what's in your spirit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top