What did I do THIS time?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did I do THIS time?!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:26 am

In a house (white decor) with some of my siblings. My ex was also in the house and as ALWAYS he was following me around. He seemed comfortable and was trying to touch me and get close. I went into one room for a moment (while he went somewhere else) that had camel-colored carpet (oh and by the way I LOVE carpeted floors!!Lol) to get my green notebook (IRL I use this notebook to record revelations of dreams and visions, write prayers, insights, bible verses, etc). I see a piece of white paper on the bed? that I had forgotten was out in the open (it had recent dreams of my ex that I had written down and my thoughts of his current behavior,etc). I hoped my ex didn't see the paper because it was private! As I tried to grab the paper and my notebook (which was on top of a blue notebook/binder) my ex came into the room. He had on a jogging/sweatsuit (can't remember the color of it) and his tennis shoes were a bright white (almost glowing). He began kicking me and touching/hitting me aggressively on the arms. HE seemed mad because he thought I had touched his blue notebook and read it (which I hadn't! I was just coming into the room to get my things and he walked in). I was surprised at his wrong assumptions but I wasn't angry.

hmmm...I wonder what this could mean you guys?! :banghead:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did I do THIS time?!

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi precious Desiree,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed a few things in this dream. One is a question are you still friends or in contact with each other in the natural?

The reason I ask this question is because I sensed that maybe he is afraid to be vulnerable with his emotions and you are worried he will see a white paper where you had written some things down about him as well.

In this dream there seemed to be a fear of letting the other one really know how they really felt inside. I believe the Lord is showing you, that you can only go so far with one another but can not break through in letting each other know your heart and true feelings.He seems to be more fearful then you because he was very outraged at the thought of you knowing his heart.Things can not change or go any where until wounds are healed in his heart and he is restored in the Lord.

God is so faithful to you dear and precious one he wants the best for you.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:16 pm

The reason I ask this question is because I sensed that maybe he is afraid to be vulnerable with his emotions and you are worried he will see a white paper where you had written some things down about him as well.

This is an interesting statement you've made Jeanie. The funny thing is that I haven't spoken to my ex in a while and I haven't seen him in years (so NO, I don't keep in touch with him and we're not friends) and I really don't know how he feels about me. I have thought that he was possibly "afraid/ashamed" (even angered) to talk to me in some way because of our past. Only God knows.

The thing about the white paper perplexes me because I really don't know WHAT it is I would be worried about him seeing (unless it has something to do with the Lord revealing personal things about me to him). I pray all the time that God will RESTORE, RENEW, REVITALIZE, and RESURRECT him in every way. I've told him before that I am praying for him to be all that He needs to in God! We'll see what happens! I just want God's very best in every way! Some of what you've said has resonated with my spirit so thanks for your heartfelt response
smooches
desiree
p.s. by the way, I love that picture of you! So warm and inviting!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi Desiree,

Thanks for responding back we are all learning and growing together eh. Thanks for the compliment.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 am

Desiree,
Do you feel embarassed in real life that even though you guys have broken up you still have dreams about him and because of those dreams you are still connected to him in a way? Maybe because he has no idea you've been thinking of him and you feel he would be angered in some way if he knew? Just a thought.. in the dream you seem worried about what he thinks of you.
I could be wrong , so please pray over it.
love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:32 am

Jen
That could be a real possibility. Sometimes I wonder what he does think of me! thanks for your help
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:15 am

LOL I think your "ex" posts are starting to affect me!
I had a dream last night of an old boyfriend.
NO NO.. he was not a high point in my life. LOL :blushing:

Has it beena whiel since you broke up with this guy?
I was thinking mine (16 yrs ago) may be a rminder of mypast.

TTYL!
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:07 am

I've been successfully single and married to GOD for two years now!!lol..maybe I think of him a little too much!!!Lol...LORD LET THE HUSBAND COME! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:11 am

During or after your relationship were there private or intimate things that you didn't reveal to your ex and do you feel that there were private and intimate things he had hidden from you also?
Was there ever a struggle in your communication?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 am

you could be on to something UNA. Yes, I felt like towards the end there was a big communication gap and he even confessed later (when he had gotten married and I found out) that we had needed to talk but there wasn't time to! I felt like afterwards there were alot of things that God revealed (closure) to me that my ex never came forward about (ie: like you said, my ex not volunteering info but the Lord bringing it to my awareness). So I don't know. Even now, I know that I'm trying to be private with my personal life towards him and vice versa. What do you think the white shoes and blue notebook represent?
thanks again
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:24 am

The blue notebook his privacy
The green notebook your privacy
Not sure about the shoes but as i noted before in most of your dreams there is something 'white' noticeably 'white' in what he is wearing...that's what we need to figure out i think

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 am

yeah-the clothing is bright white-strange! I wonder if it will be something that I will notice in real life that stands out? I DID figure that the notebooks represent privacy and he was aggressive about it--possibly because I angered him before? He may not like others getting into his business? hmmmm.

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top