wool,,,,.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wool,,,,.....

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:25 am

,,i was bak in tha woolshed wher i grew up..i was pressing wool in2 bales,,ready 4 sale,,then a buyer called 2 say the price was low and he woodnt be buying this season,, ugh,,i didnt kno wat 2 do,,i kood see the wool in front of me,, ,,i then called a close frend abouta scary drm i had,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wool,,,,.....

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm

D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Do you have some projects where there is a risk for you? It seems to me that this is a warning dream about waiting for the right time. The close friend that you called could be representing your own spirit...you were afraid of something.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.
PS. I havenīt finished the accuracy test.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Hello D,

Here are just some thoughts for you.
Back in the woolshed represents being "in the past". Wool comes from sheep. We are sheep, figurative speaking. I find it strange that someone would not buy because the price is too low so that means you need to go higher. Could it be God is wanting you to go higher with Him than you have in the past?
Again, just some thoughts.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:28 pm

hi j/t,,,um good points, ,,,um mi business is just getting by,, ,,um it wasa real person i called,,i hav dun so an shared the scary drm wiv them,,i received wise council,, ,, ,,t u 4 ur input D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 pm

hi door 1,, ,,um they didnt buy tha wool cos the market price 4 it was low,, ,,ugh,,um i guess wool isa comodity,,i often hav drms of being in tha woolshed,, hmmm,,,yes we r all sheep,, t u ,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Dreamster, what has being in the woolshed meant to you in the past dreams? Or do you not know the meanings for those dreams yet? I'm thinking that it will probably have the same meaning for that aspect of this dream too. What do you think?

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:03 pm

um im trying 2 figure that,,um atta natueral level itsa sense of identity,,cos i grew up ther,,then i wonda if its a pik of working wiv sheep,,likea ministry thang,,ive probly had 6 woolshed drms ova tha last 12 months,, the strangest thing which i 4got 2 mention was the woolbuyer on the ph wasa car parts salesman in real life,,who i know,,so that is just bizzare,, ,,,but the drm was really clear an detailed so i took note of it,,ohh well t u 4 dropping by,,call again soon,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 am

Cars can sometimes represent ministry in dreams. So,... a car parts salesman saying he's not buying from you cause nobody will give him a good price for it..... The phrase "cheap gospel" is what Bonhoffer (famous German Christian martyr) calls it when Christians want all the perks of being Christian without sacrifice on our part, without deeply appreciating Christ's sacrifice. I wonder if the wool that won't sell is not because what you'd preach would be "cheap," but because the "market" for the real (complete) gospel isn't what it should be. Maybe God is showing you that when you minister you will encounter those who have the "cheap gospel" mindset. They might hear you but reject the idea of being called to make their own sacrifices for Him. Of course, pray before taking my thoughts as interpretation. I did take the interpretation test, but am waiting to hear if any of the interpretations I think I get from Him, actually were from Him. I could only answer 6 of the 12 dreams so even if the 6 are on target, I will still need to be able to hear from Him 6 more times to demonstrate accuracy.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 am

hi jodie,,i think we see in part an kno in part,, um some intaresting points u make,,im about 2 posta car drm,, i will ponder ur words,, t u,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top