Help! I need to know who this "Mystery Man" is!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! I need to know who this "Mystery Man" is!!!!

Post by godsgirl24 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:29 pm

First I would like to say hello to everyone who is a part of this ministry. I am new to this website and I came across it on yesterday. Because I am someone who God speaks to through dreams and visions (I don't always understand them or know the meaning) I thought it would be helpful to become a part of this forum.
Also, I do dream a lot and I am aware that all dreams are not of or from God but I was reading a post by someone a few minutes ago and they stated that it's just one of those things when you "just know" that a dream you had is from God and I agree. I normally keep a notebook by my bed to write down my dreams and there are several dreams that I have recorded but do not know what they mean or what the symbolism in the dream is trying to convey.
There is one particular dream that I had back in June of 2008. In my dream I saw a black man (brown-skinned complexion) with a black shirt and a white collar; the kind that bishops, priests and some ministers wear. He had on silver-rimmed type glasses and his hair was cut in a faded style meaning his hair was cut real real close on the sides and back and he had a little more hair (not much more) on top. I only saw this man from the middle of his chest on up. I did not see him full body. I mention this because I sensed in my spirit when I awoke from the dream that this was a very tall man. Also, in the dream this man was smiling at me. I mean a real big smile but he never said a word to me and all I rememer saying to myself in the dream was, "Wow, he has such a beautiful smile"! When I awoke, I kept saying, "Lord, who was that man in my dream"? If anyone is led of the Holy Spirit to let me know who this man in the dream was it would be greatly appreciated. Although it's been almost two years, this is one dream out of many that I would really like to know who this man was and what significance he has in my life. I must say that I could not really make out his facial features too good but he had a smile as bright and beautiful as the sun!!

Last edited by godsgirl24 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the title for response)

godsgirl24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! I need to know who this "Mystery Man" is!!!!

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:54 pm

This is just my interpretation of this dream. I have NOT taken the accuracy test.

I believe the man in your dreams represents Jesus. I believe this because you said that "I could not really make out his facial features too good but he had a smile as bright and beautiful as the sun."

I came across this and I thought that it may apply. I know you didn't use the word radiant, but I believe radiant and bright are the same.
"Radiant"--that's the adjective used to describe those who serve God. When we turn our faces to God, we actually reflect a bit of His glory, grace, and love to the world around us; in a spiritual sense, we shine out in this dark world.

And many theologians believe that Jesus may have been a dark man either really tanned mid eastern or black.

These are just my thoughts on this.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsgirl24 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Thank You for your input! However, when I stated that he had a smile as bright and beautiful as the sun I didn't mean that LIGHT was coming from his smile but just that it was just a beautiful smile. His teeth were white and straight and it simply made me feel at peace and happy and it was inviting. That's the best way I can describe it but it did not radiate light at all. It was just that it was a full fledged smile; it was as if he was looking at me and he was happy with what he saw which was me.

Last edited by godsgirl24 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more.....)

godsgirl24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm sorry...I misunderstood, my bad.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsgirl24 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:27 pm

It's cool....no problem!!

godsgirl24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top