Greetings! My first post! A transfer point...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings! My first post! A transfer point...

Post by HaveMercy on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Hello...

What a blessing to find a dream community.

God has been given me lots of dreams past year so i've been jotting them down. I dream but I certainly don't have a gift to interpret them so your help would be greatly appreciated. I usually get to find out what they mean when they manifest...

so here goes...

background info: I live in New York, currently returned from time in Asia. I am awaiting His directions...

March 17, 2010
In my dream, I was going somewhere riding a somewhat crowded subway. The subway was not underground, like the usual NYC subway trains. it was supposedly past midnight, like 2am or 3am, but it was so bright. i felt confused of time because it was unusually so bright. i felt that i had to return to where i came from so i got off the subway to transfer. strangely, i walked through the streets to find connecting subway station but I couldn't find it so i asked the people standing on line. they showed me that i was going the right direction. I recognized 1 or 2 people on line, friends who live in California.
At that point in the distance, i saw a huge wave coming. it was so enormous like a tsunami. I walked following their direction and arrived at a dock where i saw a white boat on water which looked like a ferry. A possible transfer point... but i was still looking for a subway...i don't know why. i guess the transfer was via the boat but i was searching for a train. i asked the ticketsales person where i need to go but they didn't know what i was talking about. i was just standing their confused..

this dream has been on my mind...

i am worried about the wave... is it a good thing or a bad thing???

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings! My first post! A transfer point...

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:30 pm

are you at a crossroads in your life? the tsunami could be symbolic for something major that has or will occur to cause you to be in a state of transition....just my thoughts not an interp from the Lord.

God bless and welcome to the group!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaveMercy on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 pm

thank you daphanie for reading and replying to my post.

you're right about being in a state of transition. your reply brought me a fresh perspective. i wonder what that white boat means... and why i saw my friends from california.

Thanks and God bless!!!

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top