I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED!

Post by new2mygift28 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 pm

I ususally post dreams every once in a while. Makes me feel weird when noone replies to some of them, but God deals with everyone differently. However, I had one dream that I was with my ex-boyfriend, and we were at an apartment, but it looked like the old apartment that My mom and I used to live in. It looked really different from his and more big! Some of his friends or church family was there, and there was this little boy that kept following him around. I don't quite know who he the little boy was, but I was making food for everyone , and obviously they were all going somewhere that I wasn't going. Seemed like a church function, and then when he was about to go I was in the bathroom in the tub washing myself. He came in there and gave me this look, and I think little boy might have been standing by the door. And "He said I 'll be back I'll see you later". Have no Idea. Whats more significant to me is the places I was in the apartment which are the kitchen and the bathroom.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED!

Post by new2mygift28 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 pm

It looked like the apartment from my dream I posted about the Kitchen and the water rising around the apartment.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:52 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
Kitchen often represents the heart,but also preparation for the teaching.
Bathroom may represent repenting,confession,cleansing.
I am going to pray about your dream.Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the meaning of the dream.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:58 am

Thank you very much....I will continue to pray as well.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:06 am

hmm im feeling tha little boy an ur ex r either linked or tha same person,,was ther something from ur exs past that ''followed him''??? sounds ominous ,, ,,,,,,,let me kno,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 am

There is apart of him that he is now changing, which was one of the reason why he said that God wanted us to split. This part of him he has been changing, and really allowing God to crucify that part of him. Actually, he has been telling that he sees the change in himself in that area of his life. Also, some things happen to him at a young age as well. But, yes.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:19 am

ok i thort so,,i think thats hadda impact on his life,,he mite hav seen things that he shoodnt hav,, ,,um do u think u mite hava teaching gift on ur life?? ,,,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:21 am

Ummm the only thing I have ever taught is dance, but I do have the ability to speak in a way that impacts people's lives. I'm only 22, but I have gone through alot of things, and I have alot of knowledge for my age. I say that in a very humble manner. But, I do have a way of helping people to see things, and understand situations in an indepth manner.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 am

,,well thats a place 2 function frm,, well that sounds like a teacha 2 me,,tru an tru,,in tha drm u wer makin food 4 every one,, ,,i wood purseu this if u can,,age means nuthing these days,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:30 am

I understand what you are sayin with that part. I digress, by saying you and these emoticons are simply HILARIOUS! Lov'em, but the other part I need to pray about. What am I cleasing myself from, and why did he come into the bathroom and say he'd be back. Thank you for your insight! That gave me a revelation that I wasn't quite expecting! God bless you!

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 am

um im thinkin that mite hav been a motivation 4 him,,depending if u were intimate at all, ,,tha little boy being ther suggests a past issue wiv him,, ,,the ch was goin somewher,,but u were detained by bathing,,notta bad thing justa thing ur goin tru,, um just 2 jesus,, D [mi photo]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 am

dreamster wrote: hmm im feeling tha little boy an ur ex r either linked or tha same person,,was ther something from ur exs past that ''followed him''??? sounds ominous ,, ,,,,,,,let me kno,,D
I agree.It can be something from his past.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top