Tornadoes dancing off the mountain tops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornadoes dancing off the mountain tops

Post by usemeLord on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:16 am

Bill (my husband) and I were spraying this high powered hose to the ceiling it would freeze on the ceilings and walls and it would look like the sides of a freezer inside. Next scene was outside there was a row of mountains and I saw tornadoes jump from peak to peak, then saw steam come from another peak so zoomed in and saw the bowl of the mountain was sloshing with water like a volcanic eruption was about to happen, I said we need to get out of there went to tell Bill saw someone named Russell and my brother Dane, I was trying to crawl over the first kid and Russell to get to Dane and tell him, then I realized it wasn't who I thought it was and that they were strangers and I didnít know any of them so left to my car and started driving, saw Angelina Jolie was crouching down with a child so as not to be seen. End

I have the feeling this means something but not a clue what I know the names mean

Dane=God is my judge or someone from Denmark
Russell = Red or little red one
Angelina = messenger of God or pretty little angel
Bill could represent God my husband or his name which is defender

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornadoes dancing off the mountain tops

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Well volcanoes for me usually mean emotional outbursts and tornadoes usually represent drama or issues in your life that are distressing.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:47 pm

usually my dreams relate to the volcano= emotional outburst and tornadoes=upheavel or trouble in my life, but I think this was different, cause I had no clue where I was, even if I was in this country (USA) It was almost comical the way the tornado only touched the top of each mountain top then skipped to the next mountain top, there was about 4 mountains in a row. I shall ask God for insight, I hate when I can't understand my dreams.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top