The number 549

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The number 549

Post by steadygaze on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:16 pm

HI precious friends I have not been on here in such a long time. I have had serious medical problems and so I need prayer but will post that on the prayer forum.

I was just lying here and fell into a sleep and all of a sudden i had this dream and woke right out of it. Was not asleep for long.

Dream,

I was thinking about calling my spiritual mom Marie who is like a real mom in real life. When I was thinking of calling her my phone rang and it was her, I looked at the clock and the clock said, 5:49 then all of a sudden I am handed an envelope or it appeared in my hand, at the same time I answered the phone at 5:49 I open the envelope and inside the envelope was the number 549.

Any insight would be great thanks so much

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 549

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:29 am

Hello Steady.....

I have several THOUGHTS on your post here. PLEASE simply look at them as my thoughts. IF anything seems to ring true in your spirit then great, I praise the Lord. If not, then simply excuse this reply. Blessings to you!

The first thing I saw right off the bat was 5+4=9
5 as in the hand of God, virtue, grace grace is a gift that cannot be paid for
This involves often times sacrifice

Just wondering if you have had to do some major sacrificing recently.

Question: Are you or have you been called into one of the 5 fold ministry settings such as prophet, evangelist, or teacher? Has the Lord been working with you on this for sometime?

I was just wondering if you have been going through a dry spell where there have been many trials and bouts with wilderness, a season of purification perhaps.

Do you feel that the Lord has called you to something on a grand scale? Something where you would certainly "see" His Divine intervention?

Are you wondering if your fruit is developed and mature?

Do you believe we are soon going to see a harvest or, the wrath of God?

Like I said, these are just thoughts.

Blessings to you.

Songs

Last edited by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Songs good insight. It is all the above. I have been called to the Prophet all though do not like to talk about it. I have a gift of seeing things happen before they do through dreams and visions. I have been going through the worst trials in my life and warfare that is off the scale that some times I just tell the Lord to take me home because the physical issues and other issues have gotten worse and the reports from doctors well lets not go there, you get the point. I desire to be fruitful in my life and lying in bed on a pain patch is not it and not what I am called to. I have been in the dessert in the midst of all of this. I have had to let go and sacrifice everything in my life and let go of my dreams and destiny?ministry for now. So yes on all accounts.

There is something I am seeing that will come upon America that is not good but the Lord will use it for His Glory on a grand scale. People this is not a joke many do not agree and it is okay but God is the same as He was yesterday, when we sin as country there is discipline because He loves His children. He loves America but soon you will see something come to pass and you will see repentance hit America. A harvest will hit but it will come with a certain action that will hit America.

Blessings to you precious one.

Jeanie

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:01 pm

I want to encourage you! I have been there in pain, and going to Dr.'s etc, I didn't know if things were going to get better or worse, the docs were talking about Lupus/Rheumatoid Arthirits. Well, I got with the elders of the church, they laid hands on me, and prayed for me! I know take a NSAID and that's it.

I was disturbed bc I needed my hands so I can do what God called me to do. He's called me to be a Cosmetologist, and you can't cut hair if your hands don't work. PTL I may have aches and pains on occassion, but the Lord is faithful to HIS WORD.

satan wants to get us discouraged and focused on something other than what we should be doing.

The Lord will come through for you. Do not doubt that. It maybe that He is allowing you to have this trial so you can truly understand how and who you will be ministering to.

I will pray for you.

I'm curious as to what you see coming upon America. ? Our country desperatley needs repentance and revival. The laws that are being passed, the openly gay lifestyle being pushed on people and if you disagree, you're treading in hate law violations. It's crazy, this is not the country I remember when I was little, and I'm only 32.

Last edited by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of some items)

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Greetings beloved

There are some additional thoughts that I have and would like to share them with you.
The Lord brought this to my mind......

Eze 4:1

"Now you son of man, get yourself a brick, place it before you and inscribe a city on
it, Jerusalem.

Eze 4:2

"Then lay
siege against it, build a siege wall, raise [fn] up a
ramp, pitch camps and place battering rams against it all around.

Eze 4:3

"Then get yourself an iron
plate and set it up as an iron wall between you and the city, and set
your face toward it so that it is under siege, and
besiege it. This is a sign to the house of Israel.

Eze 4:4

"As for you, lie down on your
left side and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel on it; you shall
bear their iniquity for the number of days that you
lie on it.

Eze 4:5

"For I have assigned you a
number of days corresponding to the years of their iniquity, three
hundred and ninety days; thus you shall bear the
iniquity of the house of Israel.

Eze 4:6 "When you have completed these,
you shall lie down a second time, but on
your right side and bear the iniquity of the house of Judah; I have
assigned it to you for forty days, a day for each
year.

Eze 4:7 "Then you shall set your face
toward the siege of Jerusalem with your arm bared and prophesy against it.

Eze 4:8 "Now behold, I will put ropes on you so that you cannot turn from one side to the
other until you have completed the days of your siege.

Eze 4:9 "But as for you, take wheat,
barley, beans, lentils, millet and spelt, put them
in one vessel and make them into bread for yourself; you shall eat it
according to the number of the days that you lie on your side, three
hundred and ninety days.

Eze 4:10 "Your food which you eat shall be twenty shekels a
day by weight; you shall eat it from time to time..

Eze 4:11 "The water you drink shall be
the sixth part of a hin by measure; you shall drink it from time to
time.

Eze 4:12 "You shall eat it as a barley
cake, having baked it in their sight over
human dung."

Eze 4:13 Then the LORD said, "Thus will the sons of Israel eat
their bread unclean among the nations where I will
banish them."

Eze 4:14 But I said, "Ah, Lord GOD [fn] !
Behold, I have never been defiled; for from my
youth until now I have never eaten what died of
itself or was torn by beasts, nor has any unclean
meat ever entered my mouth."

Eze 4:15 Then He said to me, "See, I
will give you cow's dung in place of human dung over which you will
prepare your bread."

Eze 4:16 Moreover, He said to me, "Son
of man, behold, I am going to break the staff of
bread in Jerusalem, and they will eat bread by weight and with anxiety, and drink water by measure and in horror,

Eze 4:17 because bread and water will be
scarce; and they will be appalled with one another and waste away in their iniquity.

Have you taken a look at Strongs 549? http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G549&t=NASB&sf=5

Look through 2nd Chronicles also

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Here are a few more thoughts dear heart

Take a look at this. 3x549=1647
One thousand
six hundred
forty and
seven

1000 = a timing mechanism of prophetic activity, propositions and purposes

600 = warfare, death... like the years of Noah's life before the flood

forty= tribulation, trial, a season predisposed to natural disasters and calamities, judgment of disbelief, the elongated act of the Almighty!!! This cycle will be completed by preparing one (some people) for God's service. These MUST take place. For God is not man that HE could lie. His mercy shall be in indescribable proportions.

seven= completeness, perfection etc.

I believe the Lord has "set you aside" for maturing processes to occur. You will be given a heavy load. You got this number 549 THREE times. Obey, what He has given you to do AND do ALL THINGS as unto the Lord. You will find great strength in that and a joy.

Wow, this is really loaded with things and I only get a smattering here and there.

Bless you dear one. I praise God for the provision of the patch. Not having it would be awful.
How deep a love HE has lavished on you.

more to come later.

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks so much for the encouraging word of the Lord you have given in a place of major trials and warfare. Thanks for being obedient to the Lord in releasing this word to me. I needed some water in the midst of all that has been taking place. I pray a double anointing and blessing over your life.

Hugs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top