calling out some names in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

calling out some names in dreams

Post by MaMa on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 pm

i remember some people asked the question regarding calling out some specific names in their dreams before. my sister had two dreams about her calling out George and Johnny Wu. she had another dream last night about me telling her that God wants me to go find Eva and AGM.
the dream went like this--- my mom, my sister and i went on a journey together. we found a house on our way and the owner of the house invited us inside to sleep in his master bedroom. after we woke up the next morning, my sister found the owner's son slept right next to her. he was between 6-10 years old but with a grown up man's full hair in his private part (this is very strange to my sister). he was naked. his dad then asked him to go back to his room. my sister then saw me brushing my teeth and planning to leave her and my mom. i told her i couldn't go on the journey with them anymore because God told me to go find Eva and AGM. she was so sad to see me leave but then her husband joined her and comforted her. she then turned back to see my mom. my mom was naked in bed alone. the owner of the house then joined my mom naked (but they didn't have sex or anything). my sister felt that was just to keep my mom company. (cause we both left her to go do something else)
1. anyone knows what the naked little boy with grown up full hair in his private part means? (my sister didn't feel anything bad about that little boy. she was just felt so shocked by the fact that he is too young to have that much hair in his private part.)
2. anyone knows what can brushing teeth possibly mean?
3. anyone knows why would i say Eva and AGM in the dream? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: calling out some names in dreams

Post by lola21st on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:05 pm

1)I think the little boy symbol represents someone mature beyond their years - maybe you'll meet someone who leaves you with a similar impression?
2)Brushing teeth can mean a cleansing of sorts, being more careful of what you say/speak to others...
3) Since it doesn't appear that you know 'Eva and AGM' then the names may not be literal, it may just mean that God has an assignment for you that involves others....

Please let us know when it manifests! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:03 pm

then what do you think about the part that my mom and the owner are being naked? the owner joined my mom after we both left her.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Eva comes from the Hebrew name חַוָּה (Chawwah), which was derived from the Hebrew word חוה (chawah) "to breathe" or the related word חיה (chayah) "to live".

Also since the second name is initials it would lead me to believe it's an acronym for something like (a godly man) Pray and see what he reveals to you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Off topic...
usemelord - Dreamster had a dream ("Blue Coat") where he uttered something in Hebrew...could you take a look at it?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top